"America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
well ABC gave out its fall lineup for shows...
guess this isn't happening either now...yay thanks You've given me hope again disney and that crush me like a muppet monster..:boo: :cry: :sympathy:

unclematt

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
well ABC gave out its fall lineup for shows...
guess this isn't happening either now...yay thanks You've given me hope again disney and that crush me like a muppet monster..:boo: :cry: :sympathy:
I didnt think it was ever scheduled to come out in the 2006/07 season. I thought it was a mini series so they can stick it in whenever they want. Who knows when it will come out.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
LOL making fun of reality shows..too funny...but is this gonna happen or what? That article was written in 04'

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, I heard it was scheduled for the summer. I'm not sure though.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I second that. I just came from the internet movie database, and there's absolutely nothing about this. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Squat.

I think whatever plans there were probably got shelved. They may re-consider at a later date, but it'll only be as good for as long as this reality TV craze lasts.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, at the rate Diz is taking The Muppets, I don't expect to see this any time soon. I only HOPE they will prove so many of us wrong and this is going strong and will be ready for the airwaves before too long.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Once again Muppet Fans dont get your hopes up.
I third that. It seems disney is more concerened about their own creations they are forgetting about the muppets