Search results

  1. D

    Thoughts on season 33

    Well, the kids still like the show, and that's what counts. Sesame is still the TV street for me, and whatever kids I have down the road! It'd have to take far worse changes (like getting rid of the Muppets) to stop the show from being quality edutainment!
  2. D

    Jim Henson's Animal Jam Taping

    RATS!!! I thought that Animal Jam was a music program featuring Animal himself! I mean, it would be SO COOL if ANimal had his own show. But I doubt this isn't going to be any good. After all, It's quality Henson Entertainment!!!
  3. D

    Muppet Babies

    Yeah, but getting back to the subject at hand, I'd rather have my (proverbial) Kid(s) watch Muppet Babies, rather than that annoying Purple Dinosaur, or those Power Mighty Ranger whatevers!
  4. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    Yeah, once again, you have a point there, Jamie. I'm just kinda ticked that they still have that Grounded for Life show (in liu of The Tick, Family Guy or Futurama), though a lot of people I know don't like it (ones I know, anyway). But getting back to the topic, I have to agree with matleo...
  5. D

    Happy Birthday Janice & Mokey's Man

    That's okay. I just have SOOOO many projects due at once, I almost forgot MY Birthday.
  6. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    So will the first wave figures hit May 3 as planned? And are some states going to get the shipment later than others? I'm dying to get Dr.Teeth!!
  7. D

    Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

    Ferget it!!! I like Root Beer much better!
  8. D

    Muppet Babies

    A fellow Sponger, eh? I'd never suspect to find another fan of Spongebob in a Muppet site. But since we all like the Muppets, we all have impecable tastes! Dyahhh hah hah hah hah!!!
  9. D

    "Muppets" in the Simpsons

    About Big Bird swooping, I'm sure it's his evil twin or something! He screetched instead of talked. Besides, it's a cartoon!
  10. D

    Once again, Muppet Action figures

    THANK DOG!!!!!!
  11. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    Sorry about the Malcom thing, J the F! My father LOOOOVEs it! He talks about every time I visit. I personally don't like it cuz I don't think that that show is funny. Plus they keep rerunning it in odd spaces when they could give a number shows that time slot. I'm sorry if I offended you...
  12. D

    Happy Birthday Janice & Mokey's Man

    OHHH! GEEEZ!!! I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday!! Lordy, I feel like such a mook!!! I completely zonked out!!! I hope your Birthday rocked, anyway!!!
  13. D

    What IF Palisades?

    I'd like to see Pepe! and an exclusive Bear on Patrol Link Hogthrob. Not to mention another Beaker.
  14. D

    Why don't most people like "Muppet Treasure Island"?

    Like it? I loved it!! It was one of the few post "Rocky Horror" things that Tim Curry did that was entertaining.
  15. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    Weel, Futurama isn't technically cancelled (possibly it will be) it's in hiatus. But, anyway. I don't find Malcom the least bit funny. I saw a few episodes, and it's like, the family is disfunctional, I get it. I get the joke, now it's not funny. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but wait and...
  16. D

    Muppet Babies

    You got a point there, froggy! I just didn't like this one thing about the Pup Scooby show. It was very odd. The villains were, like cheese monsters, and giant hot dogs. the animation, i don't have a problem with (This kind of bouncy, jumpy stuff is my favorite) but it's weird, 'cause the...
  17. D

    Was there an actual Muppet Magazine?

    I have a few issues, but they're old, lost and in bad condition. It was like the Disney Adventures magazine when it first came out, only with Muppets.
  18. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    What did Fox do to Futurama, you ask Muppet Fan? They cancelled it, because it didn't fit in to the schedual during Footbal and Nascar season. They air like five episodes a year. Malcom is, however, on soooo much. They put it on a "special" night and don't put Futurama anywhere but the...
  19. D

    Smacking my head!

    Smak, Smak, Smak! This is starting to sound like a Don Music convention! One reason I did'nt buy it right away, was because I already have TWO Mokey's....somewhere... Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a concussion! kfgrioenlt;kwqp[eijow[rtdj (Transferr lost)
  20. D

    Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

    What I said earlier, about coke and Pepsi (see my Media posers rant). I just can't tell the difference. If you give me a fizzing black liquid (provided it IS soda) I couldn't tell what it is. It could be Coke, Pepsi, or even Royal Crown or Generic Cola. I can't tell the stinking difference...
Top