Search results

  1. D

    The Muppets at Walt Disney World

    I FOUND IT!!!!!! I watched it lasst night. The copy is actually pretty good. The only problem is that the station cut off a short scene for a Bobby McFarain Grape juice commercial. Other than that, it's okay!!! E-mail me a lloynebulon@yahoo.com
  2. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Zoot plays the sax at the end of every episode. It's in the end credits!
  3. D

    Is Henson being sold?

    "We're in a sewer. Nothing beats the Magic of DIsney"--Gonzo (you can take this quote either way!) Buying copyrights is a dangerous game. It may have a positive effect, or a negitive one. Most companies just buy a copyright because it's there. Viacom bought the rights to all the Terrytoons...
  4. D

    Once again, Muppet Action figures

    As long as I can get at least Dr.Teeth! I'd hate to let him slip through my figures...Dah..I mean, fingers!
  5. D

    Smacking my head!

    I have some (I forget which ones) but they're under a box somewhere back in my parent's cellar. I feel like smaking their heads!!! However, I found (by accident) a quaint little toy shop speciallizing in old happy Meal toys. Mayhaps, Just mayhaps, they might have one. I found a whole bag...
  6. D

    Frank Oz Linked To Powers Movie

    Powers movie? Explain please!
  7. D

    Dinosaurs

    I can't believe no one has mentioned the Dinosaurs. It was one of my favorite non-muppet, non-fantasy, things made by the Henson Company! This show is really deep, if you think about it. At th surface, it looks like a puppet sitcom. But it is, much, much more! It is one of the best forms of...
  8. D

    The Jim Henson Hour

    Yes! Digit was my favorite. Somehow he reminded me of Christopher Lloyd's character on Taxi (reverend Jim) only in robot/android form.
  9. D

    National Day of Puppetry April 27th

    I wish I knew that!! Funny! It was on my birthday. Well there are well over 7 billion people in the world, so it must be SOMEONE's b-day!
  10. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    A funny thing about the media. It can influence people by accident. For example: Remember when we spelled Doughnuts like Doughnuts and not the new spelling Donuts? I find that REALLY weird!!!!!
  11. D

    Quinn and Melissa's Baby is HERE!!!!

    Drat!!! Once again I have forgot to congratulate someone. I think my mind is melting out of my skull and through the ears! I hope you fair well with children. They can be quite a handful! I should know. I have a sister. Congrats again, forgive the lateness!
  12. D

    What Muppet Are You?

    I've got Fozzie. That's weird. I like him. I have a lot of his attributes (no one really understands me, and such). Of course I do wear clothes all the time, and I never wear hats or ties. WOcka Wocka Wocka...Heheheh!
  13. D

    No Greg the Bunny last night!

    Well, the fox network has done it again! Greg the Bunny wasn't on last night! I was sooooo dissapointed, but, well, it doesn't surprise me, though! It was, instead, a double Bernie Mac. I don't mind, I like Bernie Mac. But as usual, they found a way to put another rerun of Malcom on a...
  14. D

    This section felt lonely...

    That's okay guys. Sometimes I scare myself! YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
  15. D

    The Muppets at Walt Disney World

    More or less, you found the right guy. Unfortunately, it is quite old and on SLP speed, so the quality is bad. Somethings may have been cut off, but I have it. That's another problem... I can't seem to find it. I'll see what I can do!
  16. D

    Sympathy for Fozzie

    Exactly! People who do things like this seldom get any respect. I just posted this because Fozzie's my fave.
  17. D

    Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

    Yeah. But I heard that drinking soda can strip the calcium from your bones (probably the distilled water, and chemicals and such). Man. Nothing is safe anymore!
  18. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    I'm not sure, but I think we're getting off topic again! Oh well. At least it beats not getting ANY response!
  19. D

    Muppet Babies

    Well, actually, I don't think I want my kid(s) watching TV, anyway. Get some fresh air (or what counts as it these days) instead! But if I had a gun to my head and had a choise between the three I mentioned, Muppet Babies all the way. That's a pretty rediculous senerio, granted. But that's...
  20. D

    This section felt lonely...

    BBB? CCC? SSS*SSS*SSS? Okay! You guys are REALLY starting to scare me!
Top