Search results

  1. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    It's not that I think people who think that way are stupid. Just so long as they really mean it. Half of these dudes beleive that, but then they turn around and watch their Transformers videos, and play with their old He-Man action figures. I mean, reaaly. Hypocrites really blow me off. I...
  2. D

    Once again, Muppet Action figures

    Will these toys make it to ship for the original may 3 dead line? I certainly hope so, but I am doubtful! Some stores like to wait forever, mark them down, and hide them in a bin at the bottom with old Ronan Warriors figures that didn't sell. I had the same problem with Toy Island's...
  3. D

    Muppet Babies

    I agree with you Foz! The Muppet Babies were good. Even if you don't think so, at least good compaired to that Pup named Scooby Doo (one of the world's most rubbery animated cartoons), Gadget Boy (Just give Inspector Gadget a new series and none of this "Baby" stuff), and Dsiney BAbies (which...
  4. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    Matleo, You are definately, the Man!!!!!:cool: That's what I think! I just saw a big display on a buliten board whith this stuff. It just got me crazy. That, and I was very tired. I got here early. I was supposed to do something, and someone was using the computer it was on. it had too...
  5. D

    "I hate the Media" posers!!!

    I am abosolutely enraged when people complain about how the media is "Hypnotising" us. Oh, puh-lease. I go to an art school, and all I hear are these posers complaining like old men. Oh no!! The media is evil. yeah, I bet. I watch TV quite a lot. and let me tell you: I still can't tell...
  6. D

    Your Favorites

    As far as quotes go, My favorite is when Piggy says that she may be a nurse, but she's a woman first. The Rowlf replies, "WRONG!!! You're a pig first. Nurse second. I don't even think woman made the top ten!" And for songs, I like "Moving RIght Along" and "Happieness hotel"
Top