Ask Ken at Palisades

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
No. That was an early idea/hope that got nixed due to costs. Sorry...
Sokay, the stage in itself is cool enough to make me start drooling. Oops, there I go.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So will the first wave figures hit May 3 as planned? And are some states going to get the shipment later than others? I'm dying to get Dr.Teeth!!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Dr. Bunsen Hunnydew and Beaker are who I'm drooling over right now. By the way, drtooth, I believe Latka's name is spelled LATKA not LATIKA. I should know, I am "Foreign man". :smile:

bizarreblair

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

Just wondering if the packaging for each wave will feature a group picture of the characters who are in that series (such as the first one). Am I being clear? I mean, for instance, will series 2 have a group picture of Fozzy, Gonzo, Crazy Harry, etc...instead of Kermit & others?

Also, you said to check w/retailers as to when they will individually be putting the line out. I just talked to my local TRU, and they had no knowledge of "any Muppet Show action figures" and "no way of knowing when or if they would ever get anything like that". This puzzles me. Perhaps I was talking to someone who doesn't know what is going on in their store, but do you have any idea why they wouldn't know about your line. I understand that you don't work at TRU, and therefore can probably shed no light on this, but as long as I was posting, I thought I'd mention it. Thank you.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing! I hope so.

BTW- *FozzIE , just a weird thing I have about Muppet's names.:smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Go higher up the totem pole. Ask to speak to a manager. The only other possibility is that thsi particular TRU you spoke to really is not carrying it for some reason. This I doubt, but you never know.

And yes each Series will have a different group shot in the upper right hand corner.

Ken

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Also, for TRU, it helps if you have the SKN number. Ken, you can post that up here (you probably have it handy).

Mike H

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
TRU

When I asked my local TRU about the exclusive Kermit, they said they did not know when they would the line, but they did tell me when their shipments arrive and when they generally have the boxes unpacked. They suggested I calle every week and check until it shows up.

I think the individual stores don't have a whole lot of control over inventory-- some big chains are like that. But a phone call once a week isn't a bit deal.

matleo

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
was watvhing the Muppets Show last night and thought of something. I don't know if we've discsussed this beofre but is the chef going to com with a gun, Y know theo ld fashioned type cartoonish type that he used to do things like put holes in donuts or make brussel sprouts. .
Also, last weekI had asked you about accessories for the exclusive Zoot. how about a tenor sax in one and an alto or bass sax with the other. Just a thought. Good luck with everything. --Matt