Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks for the songs!! I probably won't get a chance to look at your list until late tonight, because I'm on my way out for the evening, but expect requests in the morning :halo:
  2. anytimepally

    Weird Al Concert Pics and Set List!

    I have been a longtime fan of Al's as well (I was even a member of his fan cub, "Close, Personal Friends of Al"), and I agree the classic Al was much better, but I did like the song "Bob" from the album before this.
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Mid 60s and crazy windy today.. nice day for a walk
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone one have these songs from any of the Fraggle Rock albums? Convincing John [Jim Henson's Muppets' Present Fraggle Rock or Music & Magic] Workin' [Perfect Harmony or Fraggle Rock (EP)] Do It On My Own [Jim Henson's Muppets' Present Fraggle Rock] Is It True? [Music & Magic] Yes We Can...
  5. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    (in the common room.. Randall is frying something on the stove) Randall: Ack!.. I've been misspelling "canollis" all this time.. Johnny, why didn't you tell me? Johnny: I didn't notice. Sal does my reading. Don: (rolling his eyes) It's a good thing you're just a singer.. you'd never make it as...
  6. anytimepally

    Weird Al Concert Pics and Set List!

    I like Albuquerque as the encore.. so many brain cells die during that song :D, so it's best to save it for last so there aren't even more dying afterwards and people can drive home safely
  7. anytimepally

    Which celebrity would you go out with?

    thank you for this.. it's the funniest thing I've read all day :crazy:
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Louie Prima & Keely Smith - "That Old Black Magic"
  9. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    "In the Summertime"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it suddenly got cold again yesterday, but it finally stopped raining after 2 days
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don Music: Well, I'm back.. Randall, can you help me install these? Randall: Sure, Don.. I don't know much about piano repair, but I can't possibly do much more damage than you... (looking past Don into the hallway) .. Oh.. Hi Peter, Little Bird, Baby Bear, & Zoe. How are you guys? Johnny...
  12. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Hi Kim! Gillis, Tosh, Betty Lou, Boober! Nice to meet you guys. I think Chico's my favorite Marx Brother, but it's so hard to choose. Johnny: (picking up Tony Bennett, who apparently fell down) Who's there? Fans? Sal: No, no Johnny.. they're Fraggles.. and Kim and Betty Lou. Johnny...
  13. anytimepally

    Happy Bday to Ziffel & abiraniriba!

    Happy Birthday guys!! :D
  14. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal Manilla wakes up, stretches, swings out of bed and opens the door to go to the little monkey's room when he sees four white boxes on the doorstep. He looks around suspiciously to see if anyone's watching, then slips the boxes into the room and closes the door. Sal: (shaking Johnny Fiama...
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Well, Jerry is my favorite muppeteer, but the Mumford is actually just a coincidence.. I was going to use Randall the Zebra (from The Animal Show and Muppets Tonight!) because we have the same name, but the only picture I could find was from the front of an Animal Show VHS, and it didn't look...
  16. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    **Description of room**: Room 30 is, like most dorms, a rectangle. As you enter the room, to you left are two sets of bunk-beds in an L-shape against the far corner. Johnny Fiama and Don Music sleep on the bottom bunks, with Sal Manilla above Johnny and Me above Don. Between these beds and...
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    thanks!.. I just croped and resized the image from Mumford's Muppet Wiki page.. I'm not sure what the original source was
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are coming eventually.. my computer died last night, and I finally got it working again.. now I'm making sure my backups are up-to-date, and then I'll send your songs.. sorry for the delay!! :cool:
  19. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    In our room, as we prepare to record our song on a CD to give Clifford for his birthday Don Music: (into a microphone) Attention Ladies and Gentlemen, in honor of our good friend Clifford's birthday.. well, come to think of it, he hasn't yet had the wonderful pleasure of meeting me.. but...
Top