Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    that's what I'm doing for the rest of them
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    indeed we do :D ... only I can't leap tall buildings in less than four bounds
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    here's all that hasn't been sent or spoken for as of now :p .. I'm exhausted You're welcome! .. and thanks!! :D
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm working on the newsflashes now I'll send it in a sec :D
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    everything except what I quoted above has been sent (or will be sent) by someone or other :p .. so this is what we're down to
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I haven't sent these yet... thanks! :)
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are on the way! :sing:
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are on the way! :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Weird Al Yankovic - "I Lost On Jeopardy"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm going to start from the bottom so in case anyone wants to help, they'll know where I'm at :)
  11. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    hey no problem.. anytime pally.. anytime :D
  12. anytimepally

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    The Amazing Mumford: Step right up! Step right up! For my next fantastic trick! I know many of you voters out there are tired of all the mud-slinging that's taking place in this otherwise fantastic political campaign. So now, observe as I, the Amazing Mumford wave my magic wand, say the magic...
  13. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    this is closer than I expected... :smirk: Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female You are both sensitive and savvy Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Mellencamp & India.Arie - "A Peaceful World"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Long Black Road"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mel Blanc - "Daffy Duck's Rhapsody"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Leonard Nimoy - "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins"
  18. anytimepally

    Attn: New England Henson Fans

    Did anyone get to go?
  19. anytimepally

    Kermit and Lydia the Tattooed Lady

    I heard that as well... somewhere.. maybe the Muppet Morsels on the Season 1 DVDs? Groucho's version also has a few extra verses that Kermit & Rowlf don't include in their versions
Top