Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Going to be be a godmother!

    that is awesome!! congrats :D
  2. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    i'll be here all week :)
  3. anytimepally

    Who are you?

    Welcome to the forums!
  4. anytimepally

    My Richard Hunt Tribiute

    I saw this early this morning.. very nice job!
  5. anytimepally

    UK: Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD News

    I did read your post, but since you asked someone to list the scenes so you could double check: and no on responded, I was just making sure
  6. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Hey guys.. where's Sal? .. It's awfully late for him to be out on a weeknight. Johnny: He's.. um.. seeing a man about a horse. Or something. Randall: You mean, he's in the bathroom? Dan: Yeah, he's been in there all day.. well, all evening anyway. Randall: (smiling) Hehe.. that's what...
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Big Time in the Jungle"
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent :sing: ... as always, let me know if I missed anything and enjoy!
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet Theater tour

    I did enjoy it :).. thanks for the tour!
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :D .. as always, let me know if I missed anything and enjoy! thanks guys!
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    got a lot warmer today :D
  12. anytimepally

    UK: Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD News

    does the UK dvd of the Muppets' Wizard of Oz include the "20 minutes not seen in the TV broadcast" that the US version has?
  13. anytimepally

    my friend has early episodes!!!

    that would be kind of neat!
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kansas - "Carry On Wayward Son"
  15. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Weird Al Yankovic - "Good Enough for Now"
Top