Search results

  1. anytimepally

    A "bratz" Movie?! :p

    haha :D
  2. anytimepally

    Rip Johnny Hart

    I always enjoyed B.C. :(
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warmer today and sunny
  4. anytimepally

    Warner Animation DVD poll

    I voted for that as well! I especially like the Christmas Special (which Cartoon Network still runs every year) :)
  5. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    almost there.. keep up the good work! :)
  6. anytimepally

    Questions about Region-Free DVD Players

    8: Region 1: U.S., Canada, U.S. Territories Region 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa, and Middle East (including Egypt) Region 3: Southeast Asia and East Asia (including Hong Kong) Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean Region...
  7. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    Once upon a time there were two muffins in the microwave. Suddenly, one of the muffins says: "Man it's hot in here!!!!" The other muffin exclaims, "Look a talking muffin!!!!"
  8. anytimepally

    Warner Animation DVD poll

    Warner Animation has posted this poll: http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/s...WEB226BDVALT9B where they're asking people to vote on which shows they'd like to see on DVD. The shows incuded are: Plastic Man (1979) Shazzan (1967 Hanna-Barbera) Jonny Quest - 1980's Series The Jetsons -...
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    thanks :cool:
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :sing: .. enjoy and let me know if I forgot anything! (this is my 2,000th post)
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mississippi John Hurt - "First Shot Missed Him"
  12. anytimepally

    UK: Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD News

    Thanks.. yeah, I always prefer widescreen as well.. too bad :( :grouchy:
  13. anytimepally

    Who are you?

    I always thought Red was a little too annoying :excited:
  14. anytimepally

    Happy Easter!

    we were cooking Easter dinner yesterday, and the oven burst into flames.. and nobody noticed.. I was across the kitchen making coleslaw and I saw the oven was bright orange.. and asked my mom (who was working less than a foot from the oven) if it was on fire.. and it was.. but we put it out...
  15. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    you're welcome, and enjoy the game!
  16. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    you're welcome :) .. incidentally, this post moves me into 51st place
  17. anytimepally

    Which Meant More to Bert?

    I don't know what the most was, but my favorite is the song "One Potato." .. he drives all those people crazy, and it's The Count at his most maniacal :crazy:
  18. anytimepally

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    are you trying to tell us somebody's getting married? :)
  19. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    haha.. so true :D
Top