Search results

  1. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    ::eating:: :crazy: congrats! :cool:
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice out today.. warm and sunny with a breeze
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson - "Whiskey River"
  4. anytimepally

    Am I the only one?

    no.. I don't like Three's Company either
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I like this idea.. no other superhero has a similar hideout :cool: this is just a bad idea... I have no leadership skills :concern: .. but I'll choose a gorilla suit for my costume.. not very original, I know, but if you knew me in my real life, you'd think, now there's a guy who should have...
  6. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    hey.. that's my motto, too!! ... small world :cool:
  7. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    I can totally see that! .. while I'm thinking CCR, wouldn't "Run Through The Jungle" have been neat if sung by animals in a jungle?
  8. anytimepally

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    He does sound a little different, but you have to keep in mind that Jerry was having health problems at the time, which is why he dubbed his voices rather than doing on-set work.. so maybe illness (particularly considering he has emphysema) made his voice sound different :smirk: .. but this was...
  9. anytimepally

    Warner Animation DVD poll

    yes.. in the early 80s.. Cartoon Network still runs the Christmas Special "Christmas Come to Pac-Land" every year
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    MC Chris - "Fett's Vette"
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    overcast and warm with a good breeze
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Why Aye Man"
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Cookie's intro is just what I wanted! Thanks :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "What It Is"
  15. anytimepally

    Announcing the MuppetCast!!!

    neat! .. I'm listening to it now :)
  16. anytimepally

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    according to the credits, Jerry did
  17. anytimepally

    Should The Count be recast?

    I could do Harvey Kneeslapper ;) of course they should that! on a side note, I was thinking about the recasting issue, and you know, although I still stand behind the hiatus that I mentioned earlier for the Count, I'm not as sure with Oscar.. sure, those are big shoes to fill, but...
Top