Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    the video's a remake.. not the audio
  2. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    It was episode 316 of The Muppet Show (Danny Kaye)
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    working on these as I type! :D I'll send these ASAP! ... also, could I get these scenes from Don't Eat the Pictures?: 1. Introduction 15. Don't Eat the Pictures my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com.. thanks! :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday tvlistingman!!!!!

    Happy Birthday!! It's the big 2-1.. hope you have a great day! :crazy: :cool:
  5. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome to the forums! :crazy:
  6. anytimepally

    So it goes... Vonnegut dead at 84.

    :( Anyone else read Kilgore Trout's book Venus on the Half-Shell? It's actually written by Philip José Farmer, based on a paragraph from one of Vonnegut's books (I forget which one).. but when it came out, it was released as a Kilgore Trout book, so everyone thought Vonnegut wrote it himself...
  7. anytimepally

    Warner Animation DVD poll

    http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB226BDVALT9B
  8. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    way to go Wes.. almost there!
  9. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    that makes me sad :(
  10. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    haha :crazy: .. you're right about the questions.. like the nonfiction/fiction one.. most of the men I know don't read at all, and the women in my life tend to lean toward nonfiction
  11. anytimepally

    Enterprise Re-launch

    that's kinda neat.. I never would've caught that! :cool:
  12. anytimepally

    The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

    I haven't noticed any problems myself.. maybe you just got a bad set.. like on my original Sesame Street Old School set, the color was messed up during Prairie Dawn's pageant and I haven't heard of anyone else having a similar problem.. and I got a replacement set that's fine
  13. anytimepally

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    As I learned from The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, you gotta know your friends.. and sure, Doc would've liked to have stayed around the Fraggles and get to know them better and whatnot, but he and Ned Shimmelfinny had been friends for years (despite all their arguments), so when it came down to...
  14. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    The Fifth Dimension
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    storm's a-comin' :) .. just Thunder so far, but the rest can't be far off
  16. anytimepally

    A "bratz" Movie?! :p

    that was sarcasm?! ;)
  17. anytimepally

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    The Amazing Mumford: Hello there, hello there.. all my wonderful friends.. As you know, it is I, the Amazing Mumford. Some of you may be aware of my effort to rid this election of mud-slinging and return it to an intelligent debate about the issues affecting muppets and their fans everywhere...
  18. anytimepally

    The most sensual moments in the Muppet Show.

    Rita Moreno singing Fever is up there also, though, not sensual to me, Bert's senses were certainly aroused and excited by Connie Stevens.. I think it's as close as a muppet ever came to drooling :)
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    overcast and warm
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I sent the remaining unspoken-for albums to PhenixInd (those listed here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=515714&postcount=1905) overnight through yousendit.com (while I was sleeping :))
Top