Search results

  1. anytimepally

    "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along" Performers

    My guess is that Jim was performing Rowlf, and someone else was doing Kermit... I have nothing to back this up with, but Kermit's part in the song seems to be secondary to Rowlf's, at least to me, and if you had two characters in a scene, the performer would usually perform the one with the more...
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey! I was just over at Muppet Wiki and came across this about that UK version of The Muppet Movie: The release of this film in the United Kingdom lasted a few minutes longer than in America. Some of the extra scenes included a longer conversation between Doc Hopper and Max before they...
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Band - "The Weight"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gonzo - "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday"
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :D
  6. anytimepally

    Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

    well, people probably lost some interest just because of TV Land's existence :smirk: The show I miss is Mr. ED :(
  7. anytimepally

    Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

    We run, we jump, we swim and play We row and go on trips But the thing that lasts forever Are our dear friendships Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts and when we think about you it makes me want to fart! It's "I hope we never part"... Now get it right or pay the price! Now we will share...
  8. anytimepally

    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

    Congrats :D .. and welcome back!
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Song for Sonny Liston"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Everybody Pays"
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "The Trawlerman's Song"
  12. anytimepally

    Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

    on our digital cable, they've got a channel called NickGas that runs all the old game shows and whatnot.. (Gas stands for "Games and Sports")... Double Dare comes on about 5 times a day! (though it's usually Family Double Dare) .. there's also another channel called Nick2, but I haven't seen...
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and warm :)
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Black Oak Arkansas - "Jim Dandy"
  15. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    I don't think the Cadbury Bunny actually lays the eggs.. I think he steals them from wealthy, chocolate birds
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "If I Should Fall Behind"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Streets of Philadelphia"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    ZZ Top - "Stop Breakin' Down Blues"
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Sam Cooke - "Another Saturday Night"
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf & Kermit - "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along"
Top