Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Rock & Roll Girls"
  2. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Thanks! :D
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Kinks - "You Really Got Me"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "The Beehive State"
  5. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Jean Marlow was in Felicia's Journey with Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins was in Hook with Julia Roberts Julia Roberts was in Stepmom with Susan Saradon Susan Saradon was in Rocky Horror Picture Show with Tim Curry Tim Curry was in Muppet Treasure Island with Kermit the Frog next.. how about Bob Barker?
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morisson - "Brown Eyed Girl"
  7. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D .. hope you like it here!
  8. anytimepally

    Back from the Big Apple

    Welcome Back! :)
  9. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    slipping again.. back to #198
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    low 80s today.. going hiking :)
  11. anytimepally

    Skits that made you kind of sad

    yeah.. if Ernie was my roommate, I'm pretty sure I would've moved out.. or at least punched him in the face :p
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Elton John - "Border Song"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miss Mousey - "Don't Sugar Me"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tom Lehrer - "The Elements"
  15. anytimepally

    New Muppet products from Kroger and Disney.

    there's a Kroger less than a mile from where I live.. I'll certainly have to check these out.. thanks for the head-up, Bean :p
  16. anytimepally

    Sesame Street TV References

    I can think of at least one ;)
Top