Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Who are your favorite filmmaker(s)?

    I had no idea, but that would have been... well, interesting to say the least.. Hitchcock always brought out the best in Grant, so it may have worked :smirk: well, we've all learned a little French from Miss Piggy :mad: ... probably wouldn't be much help, though man... this thread just...
  2. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D .. Hope you enjoy it here!
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Even Now"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eric Clapton - "After Midnight"
  5. anytimepally

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    one more reason Cookie Monster is the best: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C0nk4tvi2wE
  6. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats on 2,000! :excited: .. and here's to thousands more!
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Sam & Dave - "Hold On, I'm Coming"
  8. anytimepally

    Who are your favorite filmmaker(s)?

    Everyone else is surrounding theirs with a little more explanation, so why not me? Before I saw Hitchcock movies, I never thought about the architecture of a film.. granted, I was young when I saw my first (The Birds), but it was the first time I ever looked at a movie and said "how did they...
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and nice again .. we need a blizzard of something to keep people on their toes ;)
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Here Comes the Sun"
  11. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Should Be a Film Writer You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind. You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life. Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling...
  12. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are a Chocolate Mocha and Orange Cheesecake Enthusiastic and intense, there's so much you love in the world... it's hard to do it all. You are good at getting things to mix - friends, flavors, hobbies. You're the master of fusion! Wow, I sound disgusting! :grouchy:
  13. anytimepally

    Congratulations Caroline/Skye!

    Congratulations, Caroline! :D ... and here's to many future breakthroughs in the field of psychology! :)
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Fabulous Thunderbirds - "Tuff Enuff"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Queen - "Killer Queen"
  16. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome :D .. hope you enjoy it here!
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Billy Joel - "Only the Good Die Young"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead"
  19. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    They tweaked "Willkommen" like crazy for the Joel Grey episode, so it's totally doable
Top