Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Hit Somebody"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "These Are the Days"
  3. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Can Make 64% of Your Crushes Fall in Love With You Your seduction skills are practically legendary. You know how to close the deal. Just don't let someone you're really into get the better of you! As long as you keep up your end of the flirting game, you'll get the prize at the end...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Thunder Road"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "Twistin' By the Pool"
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and nice.. not too hot :)
  7. anytimepally

    Pet Peeves

    I hate that, too :grouchy:
  8. anytimepally

    Roosevelt Franklin's Voice

    but wasn't Farley in the "Camp Wannagohoma" skit as well? wouldn't Jerry have been performing him?
  9. anytimepally

    Hoots the Owl's eyes!

    I agree.. I was watching yesterday and the newer "pat your head, rub your tummy" came on, and Ernie's hair was strange looking.. it's like they tried to retain the illusion of messed up hair without it actually being messed up.. I miss old Ernie's crazy hair :p
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arrogant Words - "Go to Sleep, Little Leech"
  11. anytimepally

    Who are your favorite filmmaker(s)?

    My favorite director is Alfred Hitckcock
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    hmm... I'll have to watch the movie again.. I didn't realize that verse was missing :sympathy: :) .. thanks!
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rockapella - "Zombie Jamboree"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Do Ya"
  15. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    a moment ago, I hit the big 4-0-0-0! :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    Season One is #380.. not too bad for this long after release! Season Two is #99... under 100.. that's awesome! :D
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bad Company - "Oh, Atlanta"
  18. anytimepally

    Some ways to improve Sesame Street

    I would also like to see more Herry Monster!
  19. anytimepally

    Hoots the Owl's eyes!

    I do like the original eyes better, but it's not so drastic a change that I can't get used to it... Grover's fur color, on the other hand..
Top