Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I was here all morning and didn't check the thread, so sorry it's taken so long :o , but these are on the way! :sing:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "Birth of the Cool"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Corinne Bailey Rae - "Put Your Records On"
  4. anytimepally

    THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

    I'm not a big fan of almonds
  5. anytimepally

    Movie name quotes!

    No, Mr. Bond, I expect anytimepally to die. I am such a big James Bond fan, that's perfect! :zany:
  6. anytimepally

    Anyone on Facebook?

    keeping it closed it probably a good idea, as long as people here know about it
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    I find even when it's cold, it's too nice to be inside. but maybe I just hate inside :p
  8. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    those are both answers but, I think, to more important questions than this
  9. anytimepally

    New Muppet comic Strip

    woohoo! :D
  10. anytimepally

    Sesame at all Bush Entertainment Parks

    Pirates love F words. :o reminds me of that old Guy Smiley skit "Dialing for Prizes Movie" where Mr. Lucky had to remember "today's lucky F word" :eek:
  11. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    Amazon.com Sales Rank: #170 in DVD
  12. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats on making this thread a senior member! :eek:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Kinks - "You Really Got Me"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    ZZ Top - "Viva Las Vegas"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny & bright, but there are actually one or two clouds today
  16. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    Yeah. I'm pretty sure you can watch it on ABC.com
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit - "Rainbow Connection"
  18. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats! (and love the new avatar, by the way :D )
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Little Feat - "Feets Don't Fail Me Now"
Top