Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Favorite Late-Night Talk-Show?

    I loved Win Ben Stein's Money! :D
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marvin Gaye - "Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and nice
  4. anytimepally

    Favorite Late-Night Talk-Show?

    My favorite is The Daily Show, but I've only watched since Jon Stewart took over.. I also watch The Colbert Report
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Dylan - "Rainy Day Women #12 & 35"
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent :sing: .. enjoy! .. also, sorry it took so long. I got a bit busy there for a bit!
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have this.. just need to know where to send it! :sing: if they don't get this to you, or you get tired of waiting, just let me know your e-mail, and I'll send it along!
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Rolling Stones - "Down Home Girl"
  9. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to a special Snowth

    Happy Happy Birthday Birthday! :D.. hope it's a good one!
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Arrogant Worms - "Horizon"
  11. anytimepally

    Your Favorite Muppet Performer?

    Caroll Spinney Jerry Nelson I like most of them, of course, but if I had to pick favorites, it's be these two :)
  12. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    so many new members! :crazy: ... welcome everyone! :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and sunny
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Little Feat - "Sailin' Shoes"
  15. anytimepally

    Random Ramblings

    What sort of forum would ban you for being a Kathy Greenwood fan? Some people...
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    on that note.. The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women"
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    already bright this morning, but cool
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Can't Get It Out of My Head"
  19. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    you are on the 2nd page! .. congrats on 1600 :zany:
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Asheru - "The Boondocks Theme" congrats on 200, ZootyCutie :cool:
Top