Search results

  1. D

    New movies coming out...

    Well... i WOULD see it on the big screen... after all, it's not Disney that made the film, they released it. Pixar made the film.. so technically, Diz just does the merchandising. Besides, Pixar Movies are usually the best!
  2. D

    Muppet Central Easter Menu

    Before I congratulate you... WHERE was there a Rizzo in the cartoon show, do you have a pic or discription? Anyway... where was I? Oh yes.. of course... Another superb job, and a lovely addityion to the sight. You Rock!!
  3. D

    Muppet finger puppets

    Does anyone know the date of the national relase? Theres a few starbucks near me, so I could get some... if I had money!
  4. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Urrgh... got so used to saying Sesame Unpaved .. I knew I meant to say Sesame Too!
  5. D

    Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

    Oh maaaan!!! Now I REALLY want to get it..... And I'm not even a fan of board games.
  6. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    1) maybe, somone with Cable can tape the episode when it airs on Sesame Unpaved. 2) So you are INDEFINATELY going to use the Two headed Monster pic I gave you. Cause I need to know, since my semesters almost up. Actually, I think it should be Under Two Headed Monster. Count best put it...
  7. D

    Early Cookie Monster

    I am not sure. By then, he may have just been a walk on character, an "anything monster" if you will. Joe Raposo did the voice of Cookie (just a monster) for "Everyone likes Ice Cream." Sorry If I could not be more help!
  8. D

    New movies coming out...

    Well... I'm not sure if there is any truth to this rumor (God, I hope not!!!) But Jean Claudde Van Damme is going to reprise his role as Guile (or however its spelt) in a sequal to the 1994 box office poison (worse than a bomb) "Street Fighter" Yeah... sequal a movie that did bad in the...
  9. D

    Jim Hill another Muppet/Disney B.S. Story

    Maybe that's because they p**s money away on crap like Jungle Book 2 and Peter Pan 2!:mad: :eek: :boo: :sleep:
  10. D

    Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

    Nahhh... that was a joke about Clasista Smlockfart or whatever her name is. I could give either way if Rosie was with the Muppet....
  11. D

    Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

    Nahh... if you put the two in a room together, they cancell each other out!! LOL!!!!!
  12. D

    Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

    Yeah... we should also have the ALF cartoons on DVD (or at least non-bootlegged off the internet video) I mean, certain shows deserve the DVD treatment (Cheers, Futurama, Classic Simpsons [they air that show 2 a day in Massachusettes, but they still don't air seasons 1+2!] and the like) but...
  13. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Since I gaqve the pic of the 2 headed monster to you, I wonder what they're (he?) going to be under. Will he be under two headed monster or Frank and Stine?
  14. D

    Antenna toppers at Hot Topic

    What ever hapend to the other antenna toppers? the figural ones? The ones with Gonzo, Animal, and Kermit?
  15. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    It's not up again!!!!!!!!!:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy: :boo:
  16. D

    Jamie's birthday present

    My guess is that they stopped having her there because of dirty old men. I can just see grumpy frumpy old guys chasing (?) after Snow White sayin' "Yeah Baby! You want 7 dwarfs? Well I'mmmmmm one of them!"
  17. D

    Moving down to lurker status...

    AWWWW... darn it man.... we'll always be thinking about you!:sympathy: :o
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    He also plaied Grover on at least one Global Grover, the Bath one.
  19. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Cookie Hood is INDEED a different character than Cookie Monster, as they were both on screen at the same time, and played by different performers. Cookie Hood wears a Pointy, green "Robin Hood" type hat with a Yellow Feather. He is the Same as the Cookie monster Puppet, but he has a small...
  20. D

    The Great Golden Girls War

    P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: I give up... This is the Stupidest arguement I've had the misfortune of being dumb enough to take sides on!!!!!!!
Top