Search results

  1. D

    New movies coming out...

    Actually, the scene with the...ahem... HIGH turtle cracks me up... "I was like WOAH... and they were like WOAH... and I was like wooooooooaaaah" "He's trying to speak to me, I know it!!!" Now that cracked me up.. though, it's hard to say that theat scene will happen exactly like that...
  2. D

    Muppet finger puppets

    I'm sorry... not only do I not have a camera (maybe I can loan one out) but I have no MONEY to buy any of them... And I doubt I'll see them, since New England always gets things last.... All I know is that they have Beaker, Kermit, Animal, and Fozzie, and they go for 2.75 bucks a pop...
  3. D

    Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

    Chirs Columbus Directed Harry potter? No wonder why I got lost watching the movie DWOAH HO HO HO HO!!!:sleep: :boo:
  4. D

    Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

    Throws exploding watermelon bomb into the office of the power company... HFYUIWGHFHJHFHJKH*#YUIGHFY*G#IRGB#&*!!!!
  5. D

    Spirited Away Finally

    Well, over here it was at one art house theater. They only ran it a few times, mostly at Midnight (and I don't even want to stay out that late for Rocky Horror!!!) and aout a week after it won an oscar. i Missed the ONLY showing, and that day, I had to take my sister to friggin Harry Potter...
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Today's episode (Big Bird's story) was very thin and it didn't go anywhere. i mean, the whole thing was about how he couln't come up with an ending, so they all made different ones (which were all the same) But I was really happy they had "G... is the first letter.. in the word....in the...
  7. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    HOW MUCH?????
  8. D

    New movies coming out...

    Well... I'd say that their best two films were Toy Story two (a Disney released sequal that IMPORVES the story, etc. instead of ruining the original) and Monsters Incorperated. Bugs Life was a little weaker of the four, and I thought ANTZ was better executed, but that doesn't mean Bugs Life...
  9. D

    Muppet Central Easter Menu

    If Robin was a tadpole, then he's 3 years younger than Kermit?!?!?!??!? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: Anyway, I wonder if Rizzo was at least on the Animated clips of Little Muppet Monsters....
  10. D

    Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

    Here's one I wrote... Harvey (looking through a view master): Ha ha ha!!! Wanna See? AM: Come again? Harvey: I'm asking if.. hah hah ha.. you wanna See!!! AM: Sure! Harvey: (Slaps giant letter "C" on AM's chest) THERE!!! YOU GOTTA C!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
  11. D

    Spirited Away Finally

    Well... they only released one over here, and it did quite poorly (I can't even say I saw a commercial for it, and If I still didn't have the lousy Fox News letter , which I got back when Eek the Cat was on the air, I never would have heard of it) Of course, guess who's releasing Poke movies...
  12. D

    Disney sells sports teams

    I'd like to say that they'll use this money to by Henson, but they'll P**s it away on another crappy Cheapqual.... Jungle Book 2... have they no SHAME?!?!??!
  13. D

    Spirited Away Finally

    Well, this is a quality Anime film. I'm not sure you know this, but anime films are basically cranked out like no ones business in Japan (why do you think we have 5 Pokemon movies?) Usually, these are short movies (about 50 minutes or less) and based on television shows (roughly the...
  14. D

    Happy Birthday Matt/Cantus Rock

    Hey, Foz... I missed it more than you did. Sorry matt. Happy Birthday ... belated...:D :sing: :flirt::halo: :cool:
  15. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Well... I HATE Global thingy... it's as incoherent and as temporary as the name "Thingy" suggests. But I am gald they chucked Monster Clubhouse (for at least a while... they may be back later this season or next season) because, well... they repeat the same ones over and over, and they're...
  16. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Actually, I can't.. I made the pic by fusing two frames of the same clip together, because their horns were cropped off durning the scene. plus, I had to digitally remove the annoying PBS Logo from the bottom, or the picture would have to be cropped, and their heads would not look connected...
  17. D

    Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

    Yeah.. funny thing that. Aren't the Smurfs European to begin with? You probably know my Guilty pleasur for the Ultimate Muscle show. Not proud of it, though. Oddly enough in it's native Japan it BOMBED (The original Kinnikuman series did quite well, but they never exported it to America in...
  18. D

    The Next Palisades Playset - Your Choice ?

    VET'S HOPSPITAL!!!
  19. D

    Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

    Interresting fact.... Anyone ever eat any of the Wonka candies? Gobstoppers, Tart and Tiny's, and my personal favorite, NErds? Have you noticed it took them forever to actually make chocolat3e candies? I meqan, it's a chocolate factory for cry eye!!!!
  20. D

    Baby Pepe?

    Well... My guess is that he made pepe's Eyes Bigger or something.... ANYway... I have seen a few with bean Bunny (voiced by Dave Coulier) and Statler and Waldorf (also... Dave C.) But I have not seen Rizzo, nor Janice. Janice I have seen in the Muppet Kids book Series, but no Rizzo...
Top