Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Re: Reply Well, the "left turn at Albequerque" would be hard to follw, unless of course you are a Looney Tunes enthusiest, and seeing that you are, you would have picked it up and quick. The cat and Mosue thing with the "Tot I heard a Puddy Tat" thing is a little easier for the kids to...
  2. D

    Muppet giant pez

    I have neither seen nor heard of these yet. I'd guess if they have them they'd be hard to find, maybe exclusives.
  3. D

    The Great Golden Girls War

    HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! And much less annoying too, I bet.. "WO!! BAM BOOM!!! YEAH!! SMASH!! ZAP!!!" It's like the uncle of Klunk form the Dastardly and Muttley cartoons!!!!
  4. D

    Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

    NO!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Where's my Kinnikuman G1 Japanese cartoon DVD? Where's my Fraggle Rock DVD? Where's my Family Guy DVD? Where's my TMNT cartoon DVD? Where's my Inspector Gadget DVD? Where's My Jim Henson's Dinosaurs DVD? Where's my Classic Sesame Street DVD...
  5. D

    Jamie's birthday present

    Oh man... it was your BIRTHDAY?!?!? I totally forgot... well... I didn't forget... I just didn't know.... sorry! Hope you had fun... from the looks of your collection you MUST have!:D :halo:
  6. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Hey Warrick In case you didn't get my E-mail, I can get a pic of the two headed monster looking dead on at the sceen... all we need to do is remove Wayne Brady's head between them. So, about Rowlf, Splurge, and Beautiful day... you will included them, but only pics from Sesame Street, am I...
  7. D

    The Great Golden Girls War

    Oh... brought... I thought you said "BOUGHT!!!" Well, my mistake... but I had those games and they were frustraiting.... My fave is the Three Stooges, and I don't know why... maybe it's because they talk!
  8. D

    Meet The Feebles

    Actually, you know what show is pretty disturbing? New Zoo Revue..... Now those are horrific looking puppets!!!!!!!!! For those of you who want to know (you brave lot, you) here's a link... www.newzoorevue.com May the Frog (Kermit, not Freddie) have mercy!!!!!
  9. D

    The Return of Gladys the Cow!!

    It's hard to discribe, but I shall do my best... It's basically an imitation of Richard's Gladys, only with a woman, making it sound much more feminine. it's quite similar, and somewhat different at the same time.
  10. D

    The Great Golden Girls War

    In all honesty, Zack... the three games you mentioned first, you ain't missin' much...I had all three at one point (then sold them) and they were frustraiting, and unbeatable..... What would a Golden Girls game be? Get the last bottle of Geritol?
  11. D

    The Return of Gladys the Cow!!

    It looks like she may be here to stay. She was on today's show, as well as in the opening (Partial funding of Sesame Street is provided by...) It looks like a lot of old characters get ressurected over the years... In 1993, they brought back Frazzle, who was previously thought to be too...
  12. D

    The Great Golden Girls War

    (In worst French Accent ever) DEATH TO ALL WRINKLY FACED TYRANTS!!!!! Just kidding..... I join the Unwrinkled front... mainly because I don't wanna see the Wrinkled Back... SPYEEEEEWWWW!!!!
  13. D

    Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

    Too late.... he's been on Sesame Street... I disagree with Foo Foo... I'd LOOOOVE to see Pee Wee with the Muppets.. Here's my list [list=1] Any day time sleeze talk show host Barney the Dinosaur The cast of Will and Grace (IK) George Bush (Laura was, though... very unsettling how...
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Today's episode was a slight dissappointment, but still good... The Elmo loves Gina thing (from what I saw) was a cute episode, just not as entertaining as yesterday. They showed the lame Frere Jaque bird animation again. JTE was pretty good, and I loved the classic Bert and Ernie Skit...
  15. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Right you are... Wed's episode: Sesame Street 60 min. Cookie Monster is being blamed for eating cookies he didn't consume. No one believes that Cookie when he says he's not the culprit, so it's up to Cookie Hood to clear Cookie's name. (VCR Plus+ 72847)
  16. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Well, As far as I know, Ingrid's Puppet was used as Telly's Sister for at least a Sesaem Street Newsflash. I saw it on Plaza Sesamo, and from what I could remember, it WAS his sister, and they were talking about what Monsters do on a rainy day (I guess)... Of course, in translation, they...
  17. D

    Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

    Off topic, but they've released a new 25th anniversary Garfield one as well... I want both.... can't decide....
  18. D

    New season of Sesame Street

    Well, I'll add here, what I didn't before..... Firstly, Global Thingy was just filler to me.. it didn't do anything for me at all. I mean, I love the little independant animators who have worked for Sesame over the years (Pixar, Mo Williams, and John R. Dilworth) but that made no sense to...
  19. D

    The Sesame Street Encyclopedia wants YOU!!!

    Well, I may post this on a new thread, but it WAGladys... they didn't just reuse the Puppet. Alan called her Gladys. She has the same sort of voice, the odd hammy actrees, Julia Child type of Operatic voice, but only woman performs her now.... Hope this helps!
  20. D

    Ladies and Gentleman: Disney Classic!

    It's not so much the original stuff like Lizzard McMire and Even Lamer Stevens as much as those lame WB reject sitcom reruns, nightly..... I mean, the Smart guy was only on for a month befoe people decided it was just a one note pony....
Top