Search results

  1. D

    The Next Movie for Frank Oz

    Will she be wearing another ugly fake nose? :concern: :concern: :concern: :concern:
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Well, I found it a little disappointing, but still MUUUUUCh better than last season. It's a great direction they went in. Firstly, I commend them for bringing back Gladys with a new performer (A woman, oddly enough playing a man, playing a woman) but I do not know her name. I think she...
  3. D

    The Sesame Street Encyclopedia wants YOU!!!

    Actually... let me just cross out number 3 on the list :( :p I wrote that after I tried to get the Humphry and Ingrid pics... the program I use to make the pics opened blank pages instead of frame stacks, so I had to move the movie clip to another computer... Anyway, With the new season...
  4. D

    Ladies and Gentleman: Disney Classic!

    Yeah... looping fish is much more intellegent and though provoking that the tweenaged garbage on the Disney Channel.....I hate them SOOOOOO much. Do we really need to have Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, and The Smart Guy on the TV anymore, since they were canned because no one cared?:attitude:
  5. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Re: Tooth, Well... now you have 3 pics of him.... I just sent you three of him, three of Ingrid, and three of Humphry, so you can choose which ones to put on the site. Took me hours. :halo:
  6. D

    The Sesame Street Encyclopedia wants YOU!!!

    I'm sorry, I can't. There are 3 reasons why: 1) My semester is over in May, at the begining. i use school equiptment to make these for you. If you send them, they could take too long to get here. maybe Warrick can help with that. 2) If you live in Europe, chances are the videos are in...
  7. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Hey guys... I just sa and taped the episode with Izzy Monster today, so I'll send you pics of him by the end of the day. I'll see if I can get ome good Ingrid and Humphry pics as well. However, I can only get a good pic of Humphry and Ingrid togetehr, and Humphry alone. I'll see if I can try...
  8. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Hmmm... I just sent them a Sherlock Bio a while ago. And I wrote a Harvey Kneeslapper one just this morning. Sorry, mike.
  9. D

    Meet The Feebles

    Beau... what the heck is a womble? :confused:
  10. D

    New Season promos aired today....

    Oops. Thanks Count. For some reason I must have misread something somewhere! I thought it said April 17th!!! Of course, that would make no sense as to why the season started on a thursday.
  11. D

    April Fools - Stop Them Or Else

    Well, My April Fools joke (though no one cared or got the joke:mad: ) was delayed because I needed to post the attatchment on the Palisades board, which was down that day. But you could tell a MILE a way mine was a joke, since I had no news source, and the fact the packaging was a complete fake...
  12. D

    Tiny Toon Adventures - hey, what's going on?

    I have seen this but once. Is CN really going to air this, because I thought Nick had the (off and on) licence to air the show. If it truely is on TV (I don't really trust TV Tome, because it could be a mistake) could you or someone tape it for me, and I'll pay you for your time and postage...
  13. D

    It's Finally Time!!!

    SWEEEEEET!!! Finally we get to see new episodes. hope they don't get even later next year.
  14. D

    Character Help

    1) Who is Guntag Gelman Jones? I have seen his picture in the Sesaem Street Unpaved book, and I can only tell he had a flea circus and performed in front of the customers of the Furry Arms hotel. Who is he, and who was his performer. 2) What's the difference between Bad Bart and Sinnister...
  15. D

    New Season promos aired today....

    As you can tell by the title of the thread, they did... Anyway, from what I remember, I saw a short clip of Wayne Brady, some clip with Elmo as a Sheep or something, and Ernie in a cartoon airplane (JTE, I guess). This means we have but a few weeks before the next season... the count down...
  16. D

    Fleas... Have Fun... In Fur!!!!

    Does anyone remember this dopey, yet funny little cartoon? Just asking.....
  17. D

    The Sesame Street Encyclopedia wants YOU!!!

    We need help compiling Warrick and Tommie's site, so if any of you can find Muppet Photos of the following, please contact them... if you have any episodes from this season on tape, please notify me or try to take screen grabs of them. characters featured we need are: Izzy Monster...
  18. D

    Interesting Gulf War News

    Yeah, it's McCarthy-ism all over again.... If someone's against bombing other countries, they ARE terrorists.... that is just annoying.... I feel that it's unpatriotic to quash all of those against the war. I mean, speaking out and such about the government is what makes this country...
  19. D

    Michael Jeter Died

    I'll try hard not to make a joke, as this is a solomn post... Anyway, maybe we should see more of Mr. Noodle's Sister, Miss Noodle (as seen in the Elmo's world Happy holidays video) I hope they can adress this to the children, saying he has passed on (or at least aknowledge the fact he...
  20. D

    Sayings on Muppet Shirts

    Personally, the :confused: pin should say something like," Genius at work" or "It's a lovely Day for Science" (scratch the last one... I think that Dexter took that one...) I have no eyeballs is something TArdy the Turtle would come up with.... Once agian, it's like 5 year olds designed...
Top