Search results

  1. D

    Working on an anime film!

    Cool idea, man!!!
  2. D

    Spirited Away Finally

    Mayhaps, a trip to the Anime store may be fruitful. You could find some stuff there. Anyway, Disney's thinking is not short of absolutely rediculous! I mean, we have junk like Bambi 2, and Jungle Book 2 getting a national release and plastered everywhere (Actually... if they just...
  3. D

    Spirited Away Finally

    now... how did I manage to post this twice????
  4. D

    YOUR Mega Muppet Line Up

    I'd love a Mega Pepe that's the same size as the other Megas... ' why do they have to be in scale?
  5. D

    The Disney Channel

    though I doubt it, if we were to unfreeze him, he'd probably try to kill Michael Eisner.. and with bulls*** like Jungle Book 2, Bambi 2, and so on, who could blaime him...
  6. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    It's been up and down all day!! I'll never get to 1000 posts by the end of the month!!!
  7. D

    National Day of Puppetry Menu

    Couldn't put it better myself!:halo: :D :sing: :flirt: :cool:
  8. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    set the blankets up again!!! It looks like it's down once more!!!!
  9. D

    Labyrinth in Top 20 Children's Films

    Every time anything with Magic in the plot comes out, these guys just loooove to poop all over it. I'm sure some little kid in Wyoming or something is reading Harry Potter right now, and that makes him sacrifice his little sister to the Anti-Christ... Some people just need to get a life!
  10. D

    Muppet finger puppets

    MAYBE THE BEAKER WILL WOW ME, BUT I DON'T THINK I WANT TO GET THESE NOW... AT LEAST FOR 3 bucks!!! (Sorry about the caps... the cap lock was on, and it would have taken forever to rewrite)
  11. D

    Junglebook 2 rant

    Well sir, you deffinately made a wise choice.. I shall say this once and only once IF YOU LOVE THE JUNGLE BOOK DON'T EVER SEE JUNGLE BOOK 2!!! EVER!!!! THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY RIGHT NOW!
  12. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    Just sent a pic of Prince Charming and a Bio.....
  13. D

    New movies coming out...

    http://www.moviehole.net/news.php?newsid=1370 Say what you will... this is the worst idea of them all... it blows them ALL out of the water.....
  14. D

    Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

    Harvy Kneeslapper: Do you want me to press your coat? AM: 'scuse me Harvey: Your coat... want me to get it pressed? AM: Yeah... it does look pretty wrinkly... Harvey: Okaaaayyy... (repeatedly pokes am in sholder) Press... press... press... let me know when it's perfect... press...
  15. D

    Starbucks finger puppets

    Yeah... I went before Easter (It would have made more sense to have them in stores then, at any rate) and all they had were cheap fabric lambs, and county bear look alikes!
  16. D

    Spirited Away Finally

    Well, since you like Digi, and I never got into it (not getting any further) I'll take your word. But I gotta say, I know you're an animation buff Frogboy... but I say, this is one time you do not follow your own advice... apples and oranges. It's unfair to judge something like an anime...
  17. D

    New movies coming out...

    Here's my guess... I've heard the characters on different commercials, and the plot is probably that the two fish are finding the orange fish's son... that's all I know...
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

    Well... It was good, but the plot was thin, and they really needed to come up with a better ending. Instead of having the same story ending with little varients, they could have had really different endings. Anyway, the gem of today's episode (not sure if this is new or not, though) was the...
  19. D

    Muppet Central Easter Menu

    Re: Jamie, Didn't notice it was a BABY Bean. I mean, he's cute already... the idea of a Baby Bean is redundant on the show... I thought it was just... Bean.
  20. D

    Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

    Must not have seen it...\ I wrote it into a comic book, and used George jetson instead of an AM...
Top