Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    91 degrees and sunny
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    My favorite Bonzo song! Dog Police - "Dog Police"
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I sent you another copy of Caribbean Amphibian.. let me know if it works!
  4. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    I haven't seen any of the other Harry Palmer movies.. otherwise, they probably would've made the list as well, because I really like The Ipcress File :)
  5. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: 2007 MDA Telethon with the Muppets

    can anyone get me an MP3 of this? :halo:
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Henry Mancini - "The Pink Panther"
  7. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    I was talking about him in another thread and thought I'd share my favorite Michael Caine movies: The Man Who Would Be King (1975) (I've already mentioned this one at length in an earlier post) The Ipcress File (1965) Alfie (1966) Gambit (1966) The Italian Job (1969) Get Carter (1971) Sleuth...
  8. anytimepally

    New movies coming out...

    I am glad to hear that the second half of the film is different.. I was concerned about how they were going to make it interesting and still have it be the same film.. knowing the twists and turns would make it far less enjoyable. on a side note, it's a rather odd thing for Michael Caine, who...
  9. anytimepally

    Happy birthday dabauckham!

    Happy Birthday! :p
  10. anytimepally

    Muppet Show colorforms on eBay

    I loved colorforms!
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and sunny
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loudon Wainwright III - "B Side"
  13. anytimepally

    Muppet Personality test!

    You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab. And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician. But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch...
  14. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: 2007 MDA Telethon with the Muppets

    I just hope it's not the same clip of Johnny & Sal co-hosting with Tom Bergeron, then singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" that they reused last year
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and humid
  16. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Bruce Springsteen's "Radio Nowhere"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "Brown-Eyed Girl"
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    looks nice, but I've been reading all day
  19. anytimepally

    The End Of Muppetvision

    I really enjoyed Mickey's Philharmagic.. do I think it should be replacing MuppetVision? Of course not, but they can't fit everything in California like they can in Florida.. that's the whole reason (according to Walt himself in a film that plays at Disney World) they built Disney World, so...
  20. anytimepally

    The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

    They actually accidentally released all of Season 1 with syndication versions and have said since that all other seasons would be broadcast versions
Top