Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    An Angel & the Devil - "You're No Good"
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks Kyle!
  3. anytimepally

    Twillight Zone fans at MC?

    .. double post ..
  4. anytimepally

    Twillight Zone fans at MC?

    It's also the only show of its length of which I know every episode by title
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's nice and breezy outside, but it's hot and stale down in the basement
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    anyone have any of these? :sing: Is It True? (from Fraggle Rock: Music & Magic) Eon After Eon (A Dinosaur Love Song) (from Big Songs) Guy Smiley - I'll Love You in Springtime Big Bird - How Do I Know I'm Here? (Sesame Street LIVE version) Cookie Monster - C is for Cookie (Sesame Street LIVE...
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    yes! on the way :sing:
  8. anytimepally

    Twillight Zone fans at MC?

    I am a HUGE fan of The Twilight Zone, here are my favorites (with my top ten in bold): "One for the Angels" "Mr. Denton on Doomsday" "Walking Distance" "The Lonely" "Time Enough at Last" "Perchance to Dream" "What You Need" "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" "People Are Alike All Over" "The...
  9. anytimepally

    The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

    I didn't see a thread on this, but if there is one, feel free to ignore this... but I thought some of you might want to know that on Novemeber 6th, The Cosby Show - Season 6 arrives on DVD, which includes the episode "Cliff's Nightmare," featuring Muppets from The Jim Henson Hour...
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muppets Tonight! Theme
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Big Three Trio - "Tell That Woman"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "True Love Will Never Fade"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Wreck This Heart"
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    10 degrees cooler than yesterday.. only about 80
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lorne Greene - "Ringo"
  16. anytimepally

    Only great minds can read this

    you hvae all lsot yuor mdins :zany:
  17. anytimepally

    A Sanford and Son movie in 2007

    Fred: Let me tell you something Esther, every time I see your face, it makes me wish birth control was retroactive. and that's another thing.. who in the world could they get to play Esther?
  18. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    I've been really busy lately and haven't been around as much as usual, but I wanted to catch up on welcoming all the new guys.. so welcome! I hope you all enjoy it here :zany:
Top