Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Flying Away"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gobo - "I Knew I Was Good"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Gorgs - "The Gorg's Lament (O Woe)"
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have the Gorg song, but it may take me a while to find it.. I'll send when I can
  5. anytimepally

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    :eek: There's no such thing as a boring Beaker/Bunsen :confused:
  6. anytimepally

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    farewell Pa Gorg...
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "You've Got a Friend in Me"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "Tennessee Blues"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit and Miss Piggy - "A Week In The Swamp"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    George Burns & Rowlf with Miss Piggy, Gonzo, & the Muppets - "It All Depends On You / You Made Me Love You"
  11. anytimepally

    I Feel Like Ranting...Today's Topic: Song Lyric Websites

    this site has the correct lyrics
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Last to Die"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Terry's Song"
  14. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Krazed Muppet!

    Happy Birthday! :D ... Hope it's awesome!
  15. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats Aaron & Daniel! :cool:
  16. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the site! Hope you both enjoy it here :D
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    90 today... but starting tomorrow, it drops down into the 70s for the next week! .. it's also raining most of that week, but I don't have A/C, so it works for me :)
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Spingsteen - "Magic"
Top