Search results

  1. D

    Wet Paint

    The song is available on the CD, Sesame Road. That's all I know. Other than that, a character called How Now Brown Cow (A green AM with curly hair and a viking hat) sings the soing while dancing on wet paint and two cows are back up singers.
  2. D

    Do you want to see Sesame Street action figures?

    Let's hope we A: Find out soon and B: get in touch with them the way Palisades does! I'd love to see Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Telly, Don Musici, Guy Smiley, etc. I got the Grover Kubricks (Someone sent it to me) and it's pretty good! Too bad they're so expensive for something so small!
  3. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Me neither! And I hate Baseball... There's Fenway Park right next to my art college, so all the *&^% fans take up 90% of the sidewalks, and it's impossible to get on the trains!!! :boo: :sleep:
  4. D

    Clifford Repaint Revealed

    Can't access the site, can't see the pics!
  5. D

    The Quiet Hippo & The Loud Mouse

    This was on Plaza Sesamo just this sunday. The Landloard was a cat. it really got the Mouse up and going. At the end the Mouse says, "OH AND BY THE WAY....thanks for the tea." Funny stuff. The Mouse looked like he had a seizure when he was dancing, though...
  6. D

    Mr. Bean the Animated series hits the US in DVD!

    Finally. The US gets to see the Mr. Bean animated series on DVD (I'm not so lucky! I don't have a player! Maybe I can find it on video). The DVD's are a 2 disk set. They were advertised in a Best buy circular for About 19.99.
  7. D

    Mention of a Muppet Film in Development

    I just hope that one day, instead of drawing up plans for plans for developements of various projects, they'll focus energy on one project. Just one! They seem to be deverloping more than they're actually finishing things nowadays! Please don't let another Muppet movie fall into the...
  8. D

    Terrible News about the Sesame Street Encyclopedia!

    The most frustraiting thing isn't that the site is down because of bandwith... it's the 100+ popup ads on the error message. Maybe if money's tight we can get a collection to help free Tommie and Warrick from the evil Angelfire corporation! :crazy: Just kidding!
  9. D

    New movies coming out...

    Speaking of Duplex, it isn't doing to well. However, one of my professors designed the animated characters for the opening!
  10. D

    Winnie the Pooh bests Darth Vader

    ACK!! Pokemon and Yugioh are Japan's Garbage. Why don't kids watch something great like Lupin the 3rd or The original Kinnikuman?
  11. D

    Happy birthday, Fran Brill!

    EEEyyyy!!! Franny!!!! You go, girl! :flirt:
  12. D

    Gonzo Muppet more than toy

    Don't like how some obnoxious sports writer calls Gonzo a Kid's Toy! :boo:
  13. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I'm not sure if I mentioned this one, but there was some weird skit cartoon thing where some sort of animated "Bird" with creepy swirly eyes spells the word bird, and then says it in an equally errie voice! GOOOhhh! What were the animators smoking?
  14. D

    What's your favorite letter segment?

    I remember the penguin now, (Just not the middle... sorry Count) I was always confused by the lion. It was either "A Sticky Stacky Stew" Or "A Ticky Tacky, too" That big old lion head poping out used to creap me out. I wonder if Imagination Inc. or whatever (same company as Pinball...
  15. D

    Who wrote to Dave Goelz?

    Actually, I meant to ask which one of those adresses specifically he actully wrote to. If I were to write this, should I put it as David Golez C/O (Care of) The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail P.O. Box 20726 New York, NY 10023 ?
  16. D

    What's your favorite letter segment?

    I forgot Penguin. I wish they'd show it again, or someone could tell me more. Lion, I presume is the one where the Lion's head comes out of a window and shouts something like, "Needle Nidel Noo, and a Sticky Stacky Stew." and goes back to bed.
  17. D

    Elmo on Wayne Brady October 1st

    I was watching Wayne Brady today, and it had a prievew for Wed's Episode. His Guests will include The Rock and Elmo (Jeeez... Odd combo, huh?)
  18. D

    Mention of a Muppet Film in Development

    Yeah.. it probably won't get the full finish, and even then, not for quite a while. It stinks that they're putting more money into unwatchable, preschool oriented Talking Dog films and not letting the New Muppet Show, The Next Muppet Movie, or a new Made for TV movie/special get any further...
  19. D

    Today's my birthday!

    Happy Birthday, man! Check you're Email for pics for your site... My present to you!
  20. D

    Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

    {BUMP!} ANy news yet?
Top