Search results

  1. D

    Gonzo and Animal Starbucks Puppets

    I basically have the whole collection but these two. So if anyone has any extras or lives in a town that didn't sell either, and there's tons of them on the shelves, post me!
  2. D

    Muppets Are A Bad Influence

    It's pretty dumb, but not as pointless as Baby Pooh. Belle was a child at some point, at least.
  3. D

    Wanted: Halloween Cartoon Specials

    grinch Night Shouldn't be too hard to track down. I believe you just need to look in video rental places...
  4. D

    What Are Your Favorite Sit-Coms?

    One of my local stations used to have MASH on all the time... Until they replaced it with a dumb local morning News show... BTW, I forgot to list Taxi!
  5. D

    Counting cartoon with race cars and spies

    I have 6 in Hebrew some where... Too scared to dig it up, and I bet the tape is seriously warped or old or something... As for the site, I just love the tag line the guy wrote
  6. D

    Your 10 Favorite Sesame Street Songs

    Bein' green C is for Cookie Rubber Duckie (Also, put Down the Duckie, Do de Rubba Duck) My J- sung by Biff Letter B/ Hey Food Rebel L Born to Add Mad Count it higher Abcuhdefguhi (ABCDEFGHI) I love Trash Monster in the Mirror (celebrity version) Dance Myself to Sleep La Baba...
  7. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    You know what I hate about Heck? When people are actually talking about He** they have to use heck. They did get away with it on Hysteria (They also did D*** as in D*** the torpedoes. But those were historical quotes). But when I think of Heck, I think of Phil, the prince of insufficient...
  8. D

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    Unrelated, but I've found a Sesame Street alphabet Storybook (I'm guessing that's the title) that not only features Kermit, but even Miss Piggy as a brief cameo...
  9. D

    What's your favorite Sesame 1-2-3's?

    LOL! I saw the #2 Jazzy count an hour ago on some web site Mikeallan listed... I forget the name... anyway, The really were on something with those skits. Especially the part with the 2 George Washington busts.... I dunno... I've always liked the Jazzy much better than Pinball Number...
  10. D

    Muppets Are A Bad Influence

    You know, I never got the point of Baby Pooh. All the other characters they made babies were babies at some point, but Pooh and his ilk(Eeyor, Tigger, etc.) are supposed to be stuffed Animals? Wouldn't that make them stray pieces of cloth then?
  11. D

    Would you care for a Sesame Street PEZ review?

    It's going to be a while before they hit stores in the US, of course. I heard they have some in Canada, and scattered around in Europe, but they only have the main four. I could try to get them, but I'd need Zoe and Elmo for a full review.
  12. D

    The Most Fabulous (Muppet) Object In The World

    I'd rather buy the $20 large Pez of Kermit, Piggy (the others, too if they come out) Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Bart Simpson, and Garfield... That's probably the same amount of money, and it's much nicer...
  13. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    I'm basing my earlier post on the fact that wanda the word fair couldn't say "darn it!" I heard that they had to edit an episode of Fractured Fairy tales because Aladdin said "Darn" and the ABC censors thought it would lead kids on the road to swearing. Personally, I don't find fault with...
  14. D

    Tell me how you think of my site Muppet Monster Database

    Hey! Cool, man! If you need any more Monster Merchandise (Sesame PVc's and books, mainly) I'll see if I can take some digital pictures!
  15. D

    Any plans for Dinosaurs on DVD?

    I just wish that Dizzy would work something out with Henson so that this could be released!
  16. D

    Counting cartoon with race cars and spies

    I just downloaded it!! Hah hah hah!!! Man, that was cool! Thanks for sharing it with us, Mike!
  17. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    I'd see "to heck with there redubbed some how, since that's basically a pretty rude thing for kids to say. The didn't like the useage of Darn or heck any other way, I guess they don't even like using stupid, replacing it with Silly. I never did care for silly... I never liked the word, myself...
  18. D

    Who's your favorite Muppet?

    Basically I like everyone except for Little Murray Sparkles, Elizabeth, the girls of monster Clubhouse, and the new pigs from MT... but If I have to pick one favorite, I'll go with :D
  19. D

    Noggin is going to give Sesame Street even less airtime

    Naw... it's season 33 you should really hate. I mean, repetitive dull longer JTE, Frequent Monster Clubhouse.....igh!
  20. D

    More Elmo's World segments, please

    (1)Clocks (2)Money (3)Painting (4)Radio (5)Television (6)Movies (7)Shows (8)Robots (9)Entertainment (10)Fighting (11)Saying 'hi' and 'good-bye' (12)Counting (13)the Alphabet (14)School (15)People (16)Kids (17)Friends (18)Places 1, 11, 3 (how about we retitle it Art), 14, 16...
Top