Search results

  1. D

    The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

    I'm Guessing Frieda, the red haired girl wore something...
  2. D

    Is the Sesame Street Encyclopedia gone?

    Yeah... since I'm trying to find out what bios and characters you have and which ones you don't. I hope they fix the computer problems soon... and they are going to install Painter 8 (since 7 isn't Mac OX, or whatever friendly). This is the program I use to get Pictures from vid clips (without...
  3. D

    The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

    Can you be more specific on the question? Do you mean the television special or the toy line?
  4. D

    Muppet merchandise and obscure characters

    I can't wait for the Palisades Sweetums.. thing. Unfortunatley, because of budget constraints he'll only be a retail exclusive (and pretty pricey) but I'm told the sculpt alone is well over worth it! I just hope they Make him in PVC for those who cannot find it...
  5. D

    Is the Sesame Street Encyclopedia gone?

    Dudes, i totally understand (As a semi-frequent contributer, as long as the equiptment is up and running) what you mean. It must really be frustraiting to own a site and have visitors get this message and complain all the time. I can't really do one myself, actually.... I don't have the time...
  6. D

    UK Very Merry Muppet Christmas cover art

    The cover art is so much better than the one we're getting. I love the whole Moulin Scrooge Theme they decided upon, rather than the stock art we have....
  7. D

    2005 - A Good Year for Film

    OY!! I've always loved that, and I have been tempted to buy VHS collector's bootleggs off the internet. SOme of the 1990's Marvel Mighty Mouse comics were (Loosely) based off the show, I've got the whole 10 issues. I also have the Pearl Pureheart Wendy's figure (I got at a garage sale or...
  8. D

    Worst TMS guest stars

    Don't get me wrong... the Raquel Welsh episode was great... I don't care too much for her. Incidentally, I never really liked Charles Grodin on GMC... something was off about his whole performance. But I did like the joke about he can't sing and his voice was Dubbed...
  9. D

    Noggin is going to give Sesame Street even less airtime

    Pffft! Nick Jr. Sucks! There's no reason for that crap to be on Period! I mean, Maisy the Rat, Franklin and Little Bear, those shows are bland and forgettable. Who's the moron who decided to replace classic Americana with forgettable Korean animated saturday morning drivel?
  10. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    In an episode of King of Queens, Carrie and Doug have to babysit Deacon (?)'s children. At one point Carrie says, "We've watched Elmopalooza 5 times, and I feilded some tough questions about Ernie and Bert's relationship!"
Top