Search results

  1. D

    Toddler spends 2½ weeks alone

    GEEEZ!!! Some people just flat out shouldn't have children! The state is also a joke. They should have sent for someone after the woman was arrested!
  2. D

    Kermit and Piggy in a Sesame Street Book

    The Piggy is pretty small, It took me the training of all my years of reading Where's Waldo Books to find this. The book I have is in pretty bad shap. I'm missing the "Z" pages, so lord knows what's on it!
  3. D

    New movies coming out...

    I don't think they Make W&G callendars anymore. So anyone want to talk about the latest movies?
  4. D

    Winnie the Pooh bests Darth Vader

    Mike, Sully Sully, Mike I just wish they had more Yeti stuff. I love that Agreeable snowman! He totally stole the show!
  5. D

    Yet Another "TravellingMatt" Muppet Show Blueprint...

    I LOVED IT!!! FOUR STARS!!! I especially liked this part... The Scooter quote makes the joke Pop!
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and the Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live

    Heres the story... Not only am I fast asleep by 1 am, but to make matters worse, My ABC affiliate comes in terribly bad, so I can't even tape it! So if someone's taping this, please please please make Mix tapes of the erntire week and I'll see what I can do about Payment or trade...
  7. D

    The Big 5 (and why it bugs me)

    Rowlf's kind of tricky. Some say he was officially retired, others say he wasn't, so I don't know who to believe. However, Rowlf had a large significant role in the Weezer's Making of "Keep Fishing" video special (Someone posted an adress to realmedia clips of it, I forget the address, but...
  8. D

    Kermit and Piggy in a Sesame Street Book

    Yes! Such a product does exists! Kermit and Piggy are in a Sesame Street book, oddly enough. Piggy I know was never in one, don't know about Kermit. The Only Sesame Books I remember feature Bert and Ernie, Big Bird, and/or the Monsters. The Book is called the Sesame Street Storybook Alphabet...
  9. D

    Who performed Sam in Treasure Island?

    But a lot of people over here in Massachusettes do Pahk the Cah in Hahvad Yahd! Not me, though. I wonder if Elmo would be a Soccer Hooligan.. ROOOOYYYYGHT!!! TOnight on Elmo's World we're gonna bash their Noggins!!!! But I doubt people actually talk like that over there either!
  10. D

    Winnie the Pooh bests Darth Vader

    Also, I think it's weird that Sully from Monsters Inc. Placed, but not Mike. I liked mike better, and I think there was More Mike stuff on the market... i.e. The Mike Ice pop bar.
  11. D

    Elmo on Wayne Brady October 1st

    Problem is, I can't see it, since I have an early class (in like 30 minutes) and I just miss it! I can't tape it, since the channel doesn't come in too well.
  12. D

    Who wrote to Dave Goelz?

    I knew it! That was the whole question I was asking here. Simple answer! I didn't even need to ask, almost! Thanks for clearing this up! I'll start on a letter first thing tomorrow...after class...maybe!
  13. D

    Mention of a Muppet Film in Development

    I do understand, but it seems to me they had no trouble getting Good boy out. As a loyal Henson fan, everytime the previews for the movie come on, I hang my head in shame... I wish that any Muppet project would come before these talkin' dawg pictures... we have too many already! :grouchy:
  14. D

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    JEEEZ.... I'd like some of these. Does anyone have Baker 9, supposedly with Rowlf the Dog?
  15. D

    Terrible News about the Sesame Street Encyclopedia!

    Yeah! They're expanding! Expanding! Isn't that what you frogs do? That's a Myth! What? Myth Myth!!! Yethh?
  16. D

    New movies coming out...

    But another professor actually worked on The Wrong Trousers! Man, I love animation classes! We evee get to see their demo reels!
  17. D

    Muppet Language

    Yeah. It's nonsensical mock (broken, pidjen) German. It doesn't mean anything specificall, much like the Chef's speach!
  18. D

    Elmo on Wayne Brady October 1st

    I know how Elmo has a hard fan standing and all, but usually when Kevin totally improvs during interviews and such, he's just down right enjoyable. It's like he casts of the shackles of censorship and habing to be on for the kids and goes wild.
  19. D

    Muppet Languages

    I've tried it on this very page, and guess what you guys just said... Beooregerd: I ves reedeeng unuzeer pust tudey und thuooght it vuoold be-a a guud idea tu stert a neet noo threed vhere-a oone-a cun deescoos und cumment oon Mooppet Lungooeges, sooch es, Beekereese-a und Svedeesh...
  20. D

    The Big 5 (and why it bugs me)

    Pepe seems that he's in the new main five (or six... heck... seven if you count Rizzo). But do keep in mind that characters are rising to cult status, and getting more popularity. Beaker is a great example. We have Beaker dolls, action figures, push toys, finger puppets, mints, and air...
Top