Elmo on Wayne Brady October 1st

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was watching Wayne Brady today, and it had a prievew for Wed's Episode.

His Guests will include The Rock and Elmo (Jeeez... Odd combo, huh?)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know how Elmo has a hard fan standing and all, but usually when Kevin totally improvs during interviews and such, he's just down right enjoyable. It's like he casts of the shackles of censorship and habing to be on for the kids and goes wild.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Great!

I don't know about you, but I happen to love Elmo. He's not so bad, much better tahn some of the neusences I know.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Problem is, I can't see it, since I have an early class (in like 30 minutes) and I just miss it! I can't tape it, since the channel doesn't come in too well.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder. Elmo will be on Wayne Brady today. Let us know what you think about the appearance.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this, but Elmo was actually cool, and not an annoying furball. I just wish they weren't showing clips of Celine Dion and her ugly hairdo.

It was the first time I saw "The Wayne Brady Show." He's everything Rosie O'Donnell used to be: fun, wholesome, and not on the verge of weird. Anyway..

Drtooth

Reaction score
I first saw Wayne Brady's show when it premired in Massachusettes day after Labor Day. They had Bear (from bear in the Big Blue House) on it as well. I didn't get to see this one, though, since I was in class at the time (as I've stated before) but i can tell the Wayne has a lot of Chemestry with the Muppets. If the new show ever comes to fruition, Wayne should be a guest star.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

I have to disagree.

If and when the Muppets make a new show, It should be A List celebs. Dont go for a talk show host, Who only a few States in the US know.

Also please i hope they dont do the 5 Guests in one show bit, One guest per show works so well.

see ya

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Besides his talk show, Wayne Brady is on the prime time "Whose Line is it Anyway" and he recently hosted the Daytime Emmy Awards. He is a funny comedian and singer. He's also been on Sesame Street, sung with Kermit and even today sang a Sesame medley with Elmo. He would fit in well with the Classic Muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like Wayne Brady and, while I didn't see this show, I agree: He'd be a great Muppet Show guest star!! I bet he's a huge Muppets fan and having his own show gives him more of an opportunity to do what we'd all love to do: personally interact with the Muppets!! I'd do that if I had my own show--having the Muppets guest on my show I mean.