Search results

  1. D

    Cats Don't Dance

    Yeah... I liked it... just wish I saw it in theaters so I could have seen the new Foghorn Leghorn cartoon that came with it.. The video only has an episode of Dexter's Lab....
  2. D

    Does anybody remember Crash Dummies?

    I do remember them They statred out as a series of PSAs, and featured Lorenzo Music and (Name unknown) the guy wo voiced Roy on Dinosaurs, as Vince and Larry. After a while the characters became so popular (Like the California Raisins) they spawned a series of action figures (can't tell if...
  3. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    ACK... that's just bad.... Anyway, I never did like the Spanish version of the 11 on a black board skit... it's just so random that it was spanish....
  4. D

    Put Down the Duckie DVD

    On the track listing it lists Italian Street Song... That's the skit with Placido Flamingo and Segi Osawa, right?
  5. D

    Ed Sullivan DVD: Early Sesame characters

    I remember Phil posted in his review on the main site that Ed made a comment towards Big Bird that was possibly the reason for him not coming back..... What was it?
  6. D

    Walgreens/Muppet Babies Promotion

    Supposedly they are, just not this promotion. But the forum Member BAby Rowlf will be happy Rowlf is one of them... I just want Foz, Gon, Rowlf, and Animal, myself....
  7. D

    Gonzo Muppet more than toy

    Fun 4 all is bringing them back... so far we have 4 Muppets, :) :eek: :halo: :rolleyes: , Mr. T, Popeye, Richie and Fonzie from Happy Days, Cheech and Chong from Up in Smoke, Rocky, and I think another that I forgot. Simpsons may be on the way, too... But we're getting off topic!
  8. D

    New Forum Feature: Quick Reply

    I don't know if I'm going to like this......
  9. D

    Flying scene edited out of Rocky Mountain Holiday

    Reading the transcript, it's absolutely no surprise it was cut out. I wonder if it was really edited because of John's family's requests.... was that and the Jaws thing the only edits? I can remember hearing about one more. I've never seen the original....
  10. D

    Classic Sesame Street DVD Collection?

    Believe it. Apparently they could give a penguin about fans, and focus on the little kiddys leaching off their parents for anything with Dragontales on it. And... some Elmo stuff. It's a sad state of affairs that they can't realize how many people want classic skits on DVD, want Sesame...
  11. D

    First "Best of SS" DVD Set on Ebay

    These are just available in the US, I think.. Basically they're not any specific episode or anything. Just clips hosted by characters...
  12. D

    Little Muppet Monsters

    And as was said before a couple of minutes of the cartoon versions of Pigs in Space and Kermit PI were absorbed in the Muppet Babies episode "7 Flags over the Nursery" Anyone have any of the 3 aired cartoons on tape?
  13. D

    Mr. Bean the Animated series hits the US in DVD!

    They didn't show it here... My PBS carriers only have odd and usually non-entertaining British Sitcoms. They Used to have Monty Python, Mr. Bean, Black Adder (versions 1-4), Faulty Towers, etc. Now it's all Coupling, Next of Kin, and crap like that... :grouchy:
  14. D

    Spy Muppets Gameboy Cover

    Better on with the Show than the NES thing... whatever the heck that was... SIIIGGGGHhhh how come there are so few good licenced character games?
  15. D

    First "Best of SS" DVD Set on Ebay

    I think they should retitle the box set to the Sesame DVD collection Volumes 1 + 2.. I do know of a Holiday 3 pack including Elmo's world Happy Holidays, Elmo saves Christmas, and the classic Christmas Eve on Sesame Street!
  16. D

    New movies coming out...

    AS long as he's not Adam Sandler...
  17. D

    Gonzo Muppet more than toy

    I like Bobbleheads (especially Funko ones) because they make characters they'd never make action figures for. The only problem is my *&^% Quisp broke his antenna propeller off last night! GERRRRRRR... the piece shatteres, and I don't know where it is... I mean, if you mean ones like MLB...
  18. D

    New movies coming out...

    I am a small fan of Carrey, but it's mostly his earlier Stuuf, Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber, and especially the Mask. The Grinch I found pretty good, and the visuals were stunning to say the least, but if you don't like Carrey, you won't like the movie. I like Mike Myers, but now he's...
  19. D

    Why did the Muppet Show end?

    Be much better than that Lizzie McGuire/ Boy Meets World/ That's So Raven/ Even Stevens-athon the network has become... At least Bill Barretta is supposedly on Kim Possible, or so I hear? :smirk:
  20. D

    New movies coming out...

    No. If you read it more carefully (or If I wrote it more carefully), you'd have known that I said the Weird cartoon version they made up specifically for the Grinch Movie Merchandise http://www.bellywashers.com/images/grinch.jpg http://vu.morrissey-solo.com/sleeper/stretch/disc/grinch.jpg...
Top