Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "Moondance"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Even Now"
  3. anytimepally

    Stephen Lynch's Song about Jim Henson

    I just listened to the song again, and that really makes sense.. it never occured to me before.. and it is true.. the Muppets do kick major butt! Hi-Ya! :)
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    crazy windy
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bee Gees - "To Love Somebody"
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    awesome! Thanks Kyle :cool:
  7. anytimepally

    Stephen Lynch's Song about Jim Henson

    I've always liked the song, but always wondered why he included Barney, the Power Rangers, and Pokemon?
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Then We Are Decided" from Jesus Christ Superstar
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    rainy and cool
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arrogant Worms - "Drink With Me"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    hate colds. :( hope you feel better soon! :)
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eric Clapton - "Wonderful Tonight"
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending The Muppets Take Manhattan :sing: And can I get both of the new ones please? :)
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice and cool
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    On MC Radio, it's called "A Soap Opera"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "Ft. Worth Blues"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    AC~DC - "Back in Black" [we're doing Karaoke tomorrow, and they always make me sing country music b/c I'm from the south originally, but I don't like country music, so I'm practicing this b/c I need something totally uncountry :cool:]
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Let A Frown Be Your Umbrella was my first thought as well, especially with :grouchy: featured on the cover, but that could be a coincidence
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool & overcast
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?"
Top