Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way!
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Isn't It so much better than Prairie Dawn's? .. I think so.. there's so much more energy. This is on the way! :sing: Great Muppet Caper is on the way.. and can I request both of these albums?
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    Halloween Gross Out

    Here's a song we used to sing when I was young: Don't you ever laugh as a hearse goes by, for you may be the next to die. They wrap you up in a big white sheet, And cover you up from your head down to your feet. They put you in a big black box, And cover you up with dirt and rocks. All goes...
  5. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday ChillyDown!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  6. anytimepally

    Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

    try sandpaper :crazy:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson - "Always On My Mind"
  8. anytimepally

    What is your favorite Thundercats?

    Panthro.. he was always my favorite.. and voiced by Bill Cosby's dad from the Cosby Show
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Emmylou Harris - "Wrecking Ball"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mid 70s and breezy.. high of 57 tomorrow and rain
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Billy Gibbons - "Bad Case of Lovin' You"
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot, but there's a decent breeze
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Don't You Wish It Was True"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robert Guillaume - "All I Ask of You"
  15. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    This may be an odd request, but does anyone have Robert Guillaume's This Is the Moment album?
  16. anytimepally

    What are you going to be for Halloween?

    I'd settle for the car and a pretty girl with a Mediterranean accent :p .. an inner Dalton is easier than an inner Connery, though, because my favorite Connery movies are The Man Who Would Be King and Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, where the clothes aren't quite so stylish.. with Dalton...
  17. anytimepally

    What are you going to be for Halloween?

    what's Halloween without disgusting, oozing bile? :crazy:
  18. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Good to see you back! :)
  19. anytimepally

    What are you going to be for Halloween?

    me too!.. I am a very pretty man in a tux :p .. of course unless I'm dressed up, I almost never wear anything but t-shirts, so it's a rather drastic change.. it's especially bad after I watch a Bond movie, because I totally want to dress like that all the time!
Top