Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Tiny Toons Might be coming to DVD... rumor

    Yeah.. I saw they expect Silverhawks in 2008! :D
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Don't You Wish It Was True?"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "The Ballad of John & Yoko"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit"
  5. anytimepally

    American Masters/Charles Schultz

    there's a man behind Charlie Brown? what's he doing back there? .. somebody warn Charlie.. he could be a crazy! :eek:
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Allman Brothers Band - "Melissa"
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    60 today.. so said the weather report.. I never felt 60.. the wind's too cold.. nice day, though
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Edgar Winter Group - "Frankenstein"
  9. anytimepally

    Your Ideal Breakfast

    not only are pancakes my favorite breakfast, but also my favorite food second would be doughnuts third would be pudding .. but I'd eat any of them for any meal :)
  10. anytimepally

    Song Dates

    I own it
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    there was frost on my window this morning :eek: .. but it was a gorgeous day otherwise
  12. anytimepally

    World Series

    Enjoy it because next year the Cubs will win one.. 100th Anniversary of the last one, they're due ;)
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ray Parker, Jr. - "Ghostbusters"
  14. anytimepally

    Song Dates

    "Forty Blocks From My Home" originally aired on May 18, 1989.. epsiode #2614
  15. anytimepally

    What is your strangest habit?

    back when I first started buying CDs, I used to keep them in the order I purchased them.. once I got too many CDs, it became impossible to remember if I took more than two out at a time
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool, but a really nice day.. maybe the nicest since I moved here
  17. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    El Laberinto Del Fauno.. thought it was good for the Halloweeny mood I'm in Bubba Ho-Tep next! :excited:
  18. anytimepally

    What is your strangest habit?

    me too :)
  19. anytimepally

    What is your strangest habit?

    I wondered who that was.. it's always the same guy! .. now I know :cool:
  20. anytimepally

    What is your strangest habit?

    I don't know where to begin.. letssee... - I brush my teeth before making phone calls - When I'm in need of a break from working, I sometimes walk around acting Othello, with different voices for every character more to come, I'm sure..
Top