Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it snowed this morning :excited:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Supertramp - "Breakfast in America"
  3. anytimepally

    Most Anticipated Holiday Movies

    I want to see the new Coen Brothers movie.. No Country for Old Men
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have this.. give me a bit :sing: EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zg9fkh enjoy!
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    rain/snow mix
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    rain again.. colder
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    OOH.. can I get Sleepytime Bird please? :cool: thanks!
  8. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    I finally bought Rocky & Bullwinkle: Season 3, because with DeepDiscount.com's 20% off sale [just enter "supersale" at checkout], it was only $12.96 and I also bought the last 2 seasons I needed of Sanford & Son, because Amazon had them on sale for $17.49 each
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: I am too tired to think of any good dialogue tonight, guys. The Two-Headed Monster: Sleeeeepppp! Muhuwa gobbin da! Sal: (with his mouth full) Whah diddie sah? Don: Well, I'm not singing! Randall: Why not? Sal: Oh, don't get him started!.. It turns out someone else wrote "Auld Lang Syne"...
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Broken Down Cowboy"
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    60 and sunny.. finally, a day without rain!
  12. anytimepally

    Kermit on TV Land's 50 Greatest TV ICons

    the whole list has been released on EW.com 21. KERMIT He began as a puppet made of an old green coat and a Ping-Pong ball. But thanks to the imagination and voice of Muppet master Jim Henson, Kermit was transformed into so much more. On Sesame Street, he taught kids how to read and relish...
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "If I Should Fall Behind"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Two of Us"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jackson Browne - "These Days"
  16. anytimepally

    Jeopardy

    :cool: I hate you Trebek.
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jackson Browne - "Somebody's Baby"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Keep Me in Your Heart"
  19. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    strangely, no, but I watched it the next morning :)
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    woohoo! congrats :cool: Jim Croce - "I'll Have to Say I Love You In a Song"
Top