Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don Music begins playing spook music on the Piano Randall: Getting in the mood a little early, eh? Sal: It's never too early for Halloween! Randall: Well, December's probably too early.. The Two-Headed Monster: Oooga Booga Wooga.. Ah-Ah! Don: I like Halloween, so what? .. Johnny, you'll...
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Stone Poneys - Different Drum"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    same here
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    It's just the Instrumental Theme from Greek Myths.. it sounds sorta spooky with the bird crowing and the wind and all I've got the Jack Parnell version.. where is the other from? the songs are on the way :)
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Cleawater Revival - "It's Just a Thought"
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    here are some I thought of (I have MP3s if you want): "The Storyteller Theme" sounds kinda Halloweeny "The Nephew of Frankenstein" from The Muppets Go to the Movies "The Ghost Of Faffner Hall Theme" "Kermambo" from Muppet Monster Adventure "The Witch Is In The House" from The Muppets' Wizard of...
  7. anytimepally

    Have You Ever Lost A Pet?

    my cat died this past weekend.. I've been avoiding coming home any earlier than absolutely necessary.. it's so empty :(
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    in the high 50s and windy.. overcast
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "Romeo and Juliet"
  10. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    costume's coming along well.. I'm going as Jack the Ripper.. like you've never seen him before! :crazy:
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    now it's 50 and cloudy, but there's a chilly breeze, and it's going to rain the rest of the week
  12. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Hey, Randall! You're finally back. Randall: (grumbling.. and soaking wet) I. hate. you. Sal: (attacking Randall with a towel) What happened ta you? Looks like you been through a hurricane. Randall: (makes a fruitless attempt to shake himself dry) I would've prefered that. Don: So...
  13. anytimepally

    My friend's scandel, "Elmo not a girl?"

    now that's funny stuff :crazy: I always thought Nermal was a girl, too
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have the Beatles 45.. sending now :cool:
  15. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Prawnie!

    Happy Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY! :concern: :eek: :zany:
  16. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Hitchcock's I Confess
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can I get Sesame Street LIVE! and these from At Home with Bert and Ernie: "Life Without Bert," "The Electric Fan," "Fish In the Cowboy Hat," and "Ernie Puts the Vase Away" I'm sending "Furry Blue Mommy Of Mine" now
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Blue Ridge Rangers - "Today I Started Loving You Again"
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    just need your e-mail :sing:
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool today, but back to the 80s tomorrow
Top