Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    If you could go back in time...

    Well, first, I'd go back to the times of Leonardo Da Vinci and discuss with him the Mona Lisa. It's my all time fave painting. Then, I'd go to the fifties and get a hot guy to teach me how to Lindy Hop. After that, I'd stroll over to the 70's and see a bunch of awesome concerts. And...
  2. Beakerfan

    Any Three Stooges Fans?

    Oh! The Three Stooges rock! I would definetly say that the eps with Curly are my faves. Nyuck nyuck nyuck!
  3. Beakerfan

    Tonight: The (Person??) is Back!!

    That's pretty nifty.
  4. Beakerfan

    Abbey Road record the best?

    Abbey Road is definetly one of my faves. I also like Sgt. Pepper.
  5. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday JaniceFerSure

    Whoo! Happy happy birthday! From all of us to you! Happy happy birthday, we home your wish comes true!
  6. Beakerfan

    Message boards

    I think it just depends on the discussions and the location of the other people on the boards.
  7. Beakerfan

    Confessing Crushes...

    uhhhh......no.
  8. Beakerfan

    Confessing Crushes...

    I dunno... there's sumthin about Dimonics smile... it's crooked! That's what it is!
  9. Beakerfan

    Nickelodeon DVD's

    Really? Sweet! Bring out the orange soda!!!!
  10. Beakerfan

    Nickelodeon DVD's

    Ooh! Ooh! How bout "Kenan & Kel"! That was awesome!
  11. Beakerfan

    Confessing Crushes...

    I must say, I think Dominic Monoghan & Billy Boyd are quite somethin. Somethin HOT!
  12. Beakerfan

    Why did you choose your user name?

    I chose mine simply because I like Beaker. Who knew?
  13. Beakerfan

    Cher & Sweetums

    I thought Cher was retiring? At least that's what I heard, like, two years ago.
  14. Beakerfan

    Happy St. Patricks day everyone

    Happy St. Patricks Day! Pinch if you're not wearing green!
  15. Beakerfan

    Attacks and Anger

    You know, I think every one needs to remember that we are all entitled to our own opinion. We can try to prove a point, but we can't try to force people to believe what we believe. They need to decide for themselves.
  16. Beakerfan

    Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

    This is gonna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!!!!!!! And I mean totally righteous by that! I am SO phsyced!! I totally can't wait! I think I'm a little over-excited!!!
  17. Beakerfan

    ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

    Great Fozzini! Will my mouth ever be rid of this awful metal? And in light of that.... Will I ever be able to eat whatever I want again?!?
  18. Beakerfan

    What are your favorite pastas?

    (1)Raviolis (2)Spaghetti (3)Lasagna (4)Tortellinis and pretty much every other kind of pasta!
  19. Beakerfan

    My website!

    thanks!
  20. Beakerfan

    My website!

    Hey guys! Check out my site @ www.freewebs.com/splootchthedog. Tell me what ya think!
Top