Search results

  1. D

    Three Sesame Street DVD's Coming In June 8th

    Sounds good! I may be ablidged to actually pick this one up...
  2. D

    Disney's Muppets

    I'm still thinking at worst it will be something like "Disney presents Jim Henson's Muppets." I mean, Disney owns the network and the programming but they didn't caLL IT Disney's ABC.... they didn't even call it Disney Family, just ABC Family, and that's because Fox didn't own it anymore. They...
  3. D

    Something awful screwy's goin' on here!

    That's funny.... season 32? I dunno if it's just here or because PBS is having another pledge month... but I was watching SS today... and here's where it's weird It's an episode from 2 seasons ago, before the format change, Specifically, the one Elmo is inspired by Baby Bear's collage and...
  4. D

    Sababa Muppet Plush Toys in Australia!

    So glad you could find them on the other side of the globe! Enjoy! ;)
  5. D

    Animal, Pepe and Kermit HOME MADE Puppets on eBay

    The Link doesn't work anymore.... I'll have to take Luke's word on the mattewr!
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

    My question... does anyone even WATCH Noggin? Do they really care what the ratings are? D list candy coloered kiddy shows like Maisy the overhyped ugly poorly drawn/written Kid's book the sereis don't really seem very priority. And all th "N" programming is the same outdated Clarissa is a...
  7. D

    Muppet Wizard of Oz

    I still think Rowlf isn't "ypippy" enough to play Toto. He's more like (as I've said) the kind who would just sit in the back of the bar and make wise cracks about everything... Pepe seems like the kind of guy who could get into trouble... though personbally,m I think it should be Camilla
  8. D

    St. Patrick's Day Menu

    Man... I love it... so well done, and the follow through on the popping up characters... just another great A+++++++++++++++++++ work from James!
  9. D

    Sesame's 35th season kicks off with a prime-time special

    Oh yeah... forgot to put that there... that was just great. I wish they'd put that on a CD or something. Man... I cannot wait for this next season... even if it does lack classic stuff.... just so I don't have to see Elmo and Zoe as Circus detectives again!
  10. D

    Sesame Street: We All Sing Together

    Now here's the kind of review we all love to hear! SNiiifff.... now this guy knows what he's talking about... Miss uptight Maine woman. :p
  11. D

    Blooper Reels on DVDs

    They have some of the Bloopers on the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie DVD... just not all the ones they've shown on the NBC bloopers show!
  12. D

    Sesame Street: We All Sing Together

    The well though out ones where they just slap together Elmo's World episodes? that kind of well done? Pfffttt.... people like this overzealous fool are the reason why they keep all the wonderful classic stuff underwraps and show crap like "His J.... Her J" and ... err... there was this God...
  13. D

    Three Sesame Street DVD's Coming In June 8th

    Does anyone have a track listing for Numbers and letters? You gotta love their money making ploys... they could easily have numbers and letters as an umbrella title, one DVD... but they split it up into two!
  14. D

    The Muppets head for Oz

    I'm still mixed. I'm happy it's being based on the book and not just some cheapo parody of the movie. Hopefully this will turn out good, but I still would rather see something more of a sketch movie (like Monty Python's the Meaning of Life).
  15. D

    Half Price Figures at Target

    Palisades only has the licence for MTM Muppet Babies, so there would never be a Nanny unless there was a renegotiation of contract. Besides... I don't like having the mystery of Nanny solved. I was a lot happier before I saw Dr. Claw's face. He's just some old guy!
  16. D

    Oscar on Shalom Sesame

    Yes... all Shalome Sesame specials were released to home video. But I cannot say which one... is it just one clip? Because if it's the whole episode, just tell me what happens in it! I'll give you the title... or someone else will.
  17. D

    Half Price Figures at Target

    There will never be any Nanny Merchandise. No one would buy it, save coillectors...
  18. D

    DVD Idea: "Best of Sesame Street"

    I second that emotion... this would totally rock, if SW didn't have a bug up it's bum about relesing classic footage...
  19. D

    Half Price Figures at Target

    I went to one, they weren't half off, just like errr... 25 % off I guess... Anyway, I WOULD get a figure, but the only ones they had left were the Space Pigs and News Man (I got them already, and I don't want any doubles) If I had the money I would have picked up the PIS ship.... but I...
  20. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    I reffered to a Phantom Gormet episode about the bakery and the Elmo cake... I watch an episode about Italian food, and they had some small segment about the ABC's of Italian food... at the end of the segment, one guy says "That felt like Sesame Street"
Top