Search results

  1. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Stupid me... I should have pointed out that bert should come with his "Doin' the Pidgeon" Hat... :confused:
  2. D

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    As for character varients... Waiter Grover Cab Drivin' Oscar Bert as he appeared in "Doin' the Pidgeon"
  3. D

    How would these same voiced charachters get along?

    I always thought that Mumford moonlighted as the Count... :crazy:
  4. D

    Question about site ratings

    I've noticed there are "Rate this thread" links in posts, but there is no way to get the votes? So what is the point of them? Or is it just left over from the forum update?
  5. D

    Dairy Queen Muppet Babies Toys

    Darn! I wish I saw this thread before you decided to put them on E-bay... I would have bought the lot off of yah!
  6. D

    Kermit and Miss Piggy Gumball Machines

    Should have been more specific that it was a joke... maybe I forgot to put a :rolleyes: at the end of the post!
  7. D

    Fat Blue at a fancy restaurant

    Pizzaria dos! There was no grover in that skit....
  8. D

    Oz Casting News

    I see Statler and Waldorf being flying Monkeys for some reason... the could be those trees that throw apples, though...
  9. D

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    Man.,.. I forgot about Hoots... top three is so limiting... there's so much to choose from.
  10. D

    Kermit and Miss Piggy Gumball Machines

    I would love to have the Kermit and Garfield ones... but I don't chew gum....
  11. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    Major update It looks like the DVD plans are tentative, but they won't be released as a boxed set, unlike previously reported. http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=100058 for more details!
  12. D

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    Kermit seems like a huge impossibility, as Palisades has the MUppet licence from Henson and F4A has the Sesame Character license from Sesame Workshop...
  13. D

    Most Wanted Sesame Figures

    Dunno... had trouble trying to narrow it down to that... :p At any rate.. for 3 Don Music Herry Forgetful Jones
  14. D

    Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

    I'd say they just don't know we want them... or columbia thinks that maybe rereleasing a very obscure show from the 1970's that no one remembers is a better iddea! :eek:
  15. D

    Who are you looking forward to most in series 7?

    I voted Johnny. I mean, he was one of my favorites from the MT show...
Top