Search results

  1. D

    Letter/Number Of The Day

    I think this is due in part by the lack of funding they've been having. I certainly HOPE we have new Letter/ Number segments, but we probably won't! I do know they are shooting new JTE segments... but who cares...
  2. D

    International Muppet Posters

    here's some more you may enjoy... or be weirded by Trading Places (the movie with Frank Oz and Richard Hunt in cameos) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (directed by frank Oz) And for no apparent reason... Star Wars and in case Kevin (Aka Fozzie bear) is reading this... prepare to be...
  3. D

    New movies coming out...

    Welll... Scooby Doo 1 stuck it to that annoying Scrappy. I mean, Scooby Doo wasn't that great of a cartoon to begin with. I like it, but it's just teenagers chacing ghosts with music in the back ground, and they have a vartient every so often (like they become kids, or they team up with a...
  4. D

    The Muppets head for Oz

    Well... he was popular when he was on TV at the time... I don't even know ANYBODY other than Jim Belushi, Andy Dick, and George Lopez... :p These projects are mixed as it sounds. I mean, I'd rather see thme do a theatrically released sketch film (with a single unifying theme) than a...
  5. D

    Sesame Street's 25th Anniversary special from '94

    There actually are 2 different versions (more like 3 different) of the 25th anniversary special. The "Grump Towers" special was a network special, not PBS (Like SS 20 and still counting and Put Down the Ducky were both 20th anniversary specials) I think it was NBC. Anyway, I have seen it...
  6. D

    Idea for Muppet Exclusives

    It i9s indeed a hillarious web page. Hey Wiggy... didn't you make a custom "Together again" figure of someone or am I thinking of another board member...
  7. D

    International Muppet Posters

    They must be rare for them to be that much.... actual theatrical posters, or mayhaps reprinted lithographs rereleased in limited edition. It's no less pointless then spending the same amount for an animation cel, which is rerpoduced anyway. I thought the Animal was ugly to begin with, but...
  8. D

    A new "Muppet Show"

    I personally would like them to shoot for either TMS or JHH Muppet central segments as the base of the show. I just hope it does better than MT ever did. But is there anything even on ABC worth watching? Do you think they'd even care what they'd put on?
  9. D

    UK Wubbulous World of Dr Seuss DVD

    The box art looks only slightly different...
  10. D

    Sesame Street ending in Japan

    the old show is Much better I hear... I've only read the comics. At least SOMEONE knows whay I'm talking about.
  11. D

    The Muppets head for Oz

    No... no nono!!! GADS!!! does anyone think this will have an air of AVMMCM? And what's worse, ABC sitcoms aren't even remotely entertaining... except George Lopez. If they have anyone from that disaster "Married to the Kellys" (does anyone actually watch that?) I'll really be up a tree...
  12. D

    Sesame Street ending in Japan

    This is bad... but it could be good... Somehow somewhere along the line there could be a possibility of a Japanese co Production. But what the heck could have downed it in the ratings? I would like to know. If it's another YUGIOH ripoff coming to America, I'd like to be warned.. If it...
  13. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Uh... Mr. ... uh dude that works at F4A.... since we've seen protos of the SS action figures, could we see protos of the animator puppets?
  14. D

    Sababa Muppet Plush Toys in Australia!

    If I may... I think Eb is dropping action figures all together... with the possible exception of those ugly McFarline things....
  15. D

    Something awful screwy's goin' on here!

    I got 11 in once ... never got it again... never even HEARD of 36.... I'll try tommorrow... maybe they've decided to put on old eps as a stop gap replacement for the overly rerun current season...
  16. D

    A wonderful Spring Break

    All I did was buy Sesame Street Pez Dispensers and see Big Fish at a second run theater.... glad you had fun, though...
  17. D

    Something awful screwy's goin' on here!

    I'll have to check it tommorrow at 9:00 on 44 to make sure it's not a mistake. maybe it was just a one time thing? I dunno... the pledge fillers looked new to me...
  18. D

    Who misses Muppet Babies?

    I donnot mean to sound rude, but this is hardly a Henson Headline. It's more of a Henson Worlds or Classic Muppets....
  19. D

    Muppet Babies Clip-Ons at Walmart

    Kermit Rowlf and Gonzo look great, the others, especially Fozzie... not so much. I'd probably just get Gonzo anyway... But did you read what the seller called it? >>Muppet Babies Baby FUZZY Plush Sesame Street Keychain<< I hate sellers who ain't got no idea what they're sellin'!
  20. D

    Muppet Moose Head in anything besides MFS?

    The Moose was in other projects... the Moose Head was used in MFS and MTI I think... He was known as Mickey Moose on TMS.... but he had a body.
Top