Search results

  1. D

    Why is Bert not on Sesame Street much anymore?

    Bert does appear, but they use him less and less... 'round season 32 or so, Eric took over Berts role, so he made a come back (he was only in taped inserts and classic skits before). Ernie is used much more than Bert, however... kids like him better. Frankly... It's likem splitting Pinky from...
  2. D

    Sesame Street Store

    Alone my Aunt Ida! The Count is the MAN!!! I could watch the Count all day!
  3. D

    TV guide.com's Guide To Guests on SS

    Wait wait wait.... Seth Green is going to be on Sesame this season? OOOOHHH...
  4. D

    Is the Muppet Movie censored on DVD?

    I wonder if it was just in the soundtrack... I know a lot of differences in Muppet sound tracks and Movies... I.E. In Movin' right along, Kermit says "That song is getting better, Fozzie" which wasn't in the movie. And in MTI, the lines "We were sailing, SAILING over the bounding...
  5. D

    Season 35 Episode Summaries

    I'm guessing mixes of old and new. Hopefully heavier on Bert and Ernie skits, not Ernie's Show and Tell. yeck...
  6. D

    Is the Muppet Movie censored on DVD?

    I'd have to consult my Brodcast off TV version to see if it's correct (I taped it YEARS ago... it's gotta be 16+ years old!) I don't theink they really had a problem, since Rowlf then talks about how he takes himself for a walk and has a "couple-a beers" with no complaint or censorship!
  7. D

    Your favorite Ernie and Bert skit

    It's short and doesn't have the Ernie mindgames on Bert, but I love the classic Bert teaches Bernice to play Checkers skit. "WOW! That's amazing. that pigeon must be really smart" "Not really... in the 8 games we played, she only beat me twice!"
  8. D

    The Lion King DVD

    I'm thinking of buying it later... and maybe renting or buying 1 1/2 (seems interresting). I'm glad that you can play the movie with OUT Morning report. I've seen it when they aired the Lion King "The Special edition" on ABC... and I was unimpressed... plus, Zazu's voice changes quite...
  9. D

    When you outgrew Sesame Street...

    Heh heh heeh that'll show her! You won the war, good chum..... (for best results read post in Adam West voice!) :p :(
  10. D

    Letter B Song - Beetles

    No... unfortunately there are not... You could make some if you had the right equiptment... but I'm guessing you don't. Heck... I can't remember what they look like well enough to draw a pciture for you... sorry.
  11. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Shoot... so all they had were like boxes with pictures of the characters from the style guide inside? Hopefully they'll do a lot of work on these so everyone will be happy with them...
  12. D

    Kermit's cranium up for auction on eBay

    It reminds me of an old article in Mad magazine where they had pictures of cartoon character skulls...
  13. D

    Ed Sullivan DVD: Early Sesame characters

    Update... I've watched the skit quite some time ago... I guess his comment WAS called for... GAHH....
  14. D

    Season 35 Episode Summaries

    We have only heard small summeries of 5 eps so far... Bert may be on any number of other episodes...
  15. D

    When you outgrew Sesame Street...

    I'm more conserned that SS is becoming too YOUNG for me (Darn season 33... :p ) A lot of stuff I feel I appreciate more as an adult... especially 80's things like GArbage Pail Kids... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Kinnikuman/M.U.S.C.L.E.S... That sort of thing. I mean, my favorite CD in...
  16. D

    Sesame's 35th season kicks off with a prime-time special

    I am a bit dissappointed that the 35th anniversary special is so,.... lackluster looking. Especially compaired to those on the past. But at least it isn't as uneventful and anticlimactic as the 4000th episode was... El Elefante... big deal.
  17. D

    Season 35 Episode Summaries

    No Ernie segment after JTE? Hmmmm... Question... was it during pledge month? Asking because they usually cut out stuff to fit more pledge drive stuff inm there... Anyway, it does seem an awful lot of them are Kids and Ernie, or Elmo and Ernie... WHich I cannot stand (The Ernie segments...
  18. D

    Who else is sick of EB Games?

    Yeah... seems that they're gettiong rid of what they have (and doing a lousy job of it).... but they have an entire wall of MCFARLINE SPORTS HEROES!!!!! DOes anyone actually buy those?
  19. D

    Season 35 Episode Summaries

    IT does seem that these episodes will be lack luster, but we've only heard of 5... I'm still wondering about "Far from Seven," Trianglebob Spongepants, Dr. Feel, and Joe Hundred guy. I guess those are later in the season. I'm going to guess Alan is going on Vacation for a couple eps... I...
  20. D

    New movies coming out...

    Just saw Scooby Doo... I remember Kevin complaining about how the first one satirized the show, and wasn't too like the show to begin with. Well, he'll be much happier... the making fun of the show has been toned WAAAAY down to a couple little remarks (Velma loses her glasses and replys, "I...
Top