Search results

  1. D

    Would you care for a Sesame Street PEZ review?

    I just picked up Cookie and Ernie this weekend... apparently they are out in my state now... Once I get the entire setm, I'll work on writing up a review.... at the earlist, after spring break!
  2. D

    End of Muppet Central?

    Copywrites and all that stuff confuse the heck out of me... If someone makes a mural of Mickey Mouse or something, they send all their lawyers over to have them repaint the wall. But there's no one stopping the guys in the subway from selling bootlegg DVD's of movies currently in theaters or...
  3. D

    Full Body Muppet Pictures

    google.com? Isn't that where if you type in Kermit the Frog, you get pictures of people standing still looking stupid, and recipies for green Jello? :halo:
  4. D

    Muppet Babies/Little Muppet Monsters: An Early JHH?

    What is EENE? I have a Timon and Puumbaa Tape, but it's really wonky... for some reqason my VCR doesn't play it in color... I have a few Greg the Bunnies,m but they're all on SLP mode (I am a cheap skate....) plus I think I broke a tape that had a bunch of them on there...
  5. D

    Is it just me or does....

    There's a slight and subtle difference... Bert's slightly more monotone than Fozzie, and Ernie's a little lower than Kermit. Of course, when they all started out they sounded a little more different.... My theory is that as time marched on, Jim and frank relaxed into the voices and they...
  6. D

    Download Muppet*Vision 3D

    GAAAAA!!!! It simply HAS to be in real format!!!! :boo:
  7. D

    End of Muppet Central?

    Well... if something absolutely terrible happens we can still have Fraggle and SS logos and graphics!
  8. D

    Hill Street Twos

    My memory is extremely fuzzy on this one... but here it goes.. The cheif sends out pairs of police offecers to patrol the street. Someone tries to go out induvidually, but they can't because the police precinct is hill street twos... meaning they all have to go out in 2's... but that's...
  9. D

    Origin of Big Bird

    Granny bird was probably in a few episodes... I don't know all of them, but she WAS in the last hurracne episode, after the storm, when Big was trying to bulid his nest... (Carol Spinney perfromed her as a taped insert into a phone conversation)
  10. D

    Ernie and Grover Figure Pics

    Okay... I've been defending the heck out of this line since the first test photos... but I will say this ERNIE STINKS!!! They made him look worse... except the hair to some extent. I will probably buy him if he looks good in 3-D turn around, but until then, Bert will just have to hang with...
  11. D

    Any Beaker fans?

    Hey! Someone unleashed one of my first posts! :eek:
  12. D

    Suncoast Muppet Clearance?

    I don't know if this is good news or bad news... Not only did they NOT have a sale, they actually brought in more merch, including Bean Bags of Beaker and the Chef....
  13. D

    Sesame Street Figure Pics Here

    I will say one thing, however... for those who are unsure of the line, and don't really want to pay 10 bucks for an action figure, the cheaper alternative would be the SS 3-D animator puppets... they cost around 5 bucks a peice, and the first set will (ironically) have most of the S2 characters...
  14. D

    Sesame Street Figure Pics Here

    Agreed totally... I don't get the meal anmalogy at all... What the heck was the meal? :p What I must say is I do not find a SINGLE thing wrong wirth this toy line at all, given all the variables. I mean, they've made a compromise between Puppet and cartoon, and a compromise between older...
  15. D

    Sesame Street Character Questions Thread 2004

    I'd tend to think of it as dual channel stereo whatchamajigger that they use when Big Bird and Oscar are in a scene together. jerry nelson performed one puppet, while he voiced both...
  16. D

    Sesame's Dr. Phil parody to premiere February 20

    I'm really regretting I missed it. I WAS going to see it, but I went to the Bugs Bunny Film festival instead....
  17. D

    Muppet Show with Mark Hamill

    You and me are possibly the only 2 people who like that episode... It's one of my favorites, though the ending seemed rushed. But Chewie with the Muppets... nothing's better than that! nothing!
  18. D

    Muppet Kubricks!

    Or he coulkd be a chase character!
  19. D

    Muppetteer Voice actors?

    How many Muppeteers moonlighted as voice actors on cartoon shows? I know Stephani (Sp) D" Abruzzo was in Sheep in the Big City's first episode, allong with ruth Buzzi (former SS cast member) Anyone else know some?
  20. D

    Sesame Street Character Questions Thread 2004

    I saw Leonard Wolf again, and I have a small update... He has a Pink nose, and his eyebrows are a mousy brown color, unlike his brother's (Black and thick) His glasses are circular wire frames. he appeared on episode number 4035! Hope this helps!
Top