Search results

  1. D

    Complete list of the Season 35 Ernie sketches

    There's others Splurge,Theres: Song:How Things Grow(Mid-Late 1980's) Song:My Apple Tree And Me(Mid 1980's)
  2. D

    Complete list of the Season 35 Ernie sketches

    There's Some Others I remember with Ernie and Ernie and Bert Together Instead of just these: Song:Wake Up Song:What's The Name Of That Song Ernie Looks for his Rubber Duckie in his toybox Song:I Like You(1983) Ernie Pretends to be a stove That's All I Remember!!! :( :p :(
  3. D

    Three Sesame Street DVD's Coming In June 8th

    Hey Everybody,You know that they just released these today!!! :p :( :grouchy:
  4. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    Yes I think I did. He's on Elmo Saves Christmas and Elmopalooza!!! ;) :)
  5. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    (1)Yes! (2)I don't know why,Maybe for fun. (3)He might of said:We may need help or something like that.Hmmmm :confused: :p :smirk:
  6. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    (1)I don't remember the episode number. (2)Guy Smiley did talk with the other two muppets when all toasters did not get fixed yet from elmo,not him alone like the other two.I just don't know why he did not talked alone Teenintosesame!!! Sorry!!
  7. D

    Would they do a storyline about death now?

    I mean you sure are.
  8. D

    Would they do a storyline about death now?

    Yes,You sure Mike!!! :) :flirt: ;)
  9. D

    Other character's in Oscar's Trashcan

    Don Music 2004,I have two questions. (1)What happens when Placido Flamingo goes in Oscar's Trashcan and What year was it? (2)What happens when Maria goes in Oscar's Trashcan and What year was it? :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:
  10. D

    Your Favorite Guy Smiley Moments...

    Yep!That sure was GeeBee!!! :) :D :crazy:
  11. D

    Would they do a storyline about death now?

    Don Music 2004,What Clips did they show with Mr.Hooper on that episode?
  12. D

    Favorite Alive and Not Alive skits

    Was Chris a very nice man? :) :sing:
  13. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    I Definately did Teeintosesame!!
  14. D

    Other character's in Oscar's Trashcan

    GeeBee,What year was it when Bert was in Oscar's Trashcan Twice and What happens in those two parts you explained?Does Oscar talk to Bert??? :( :grouchy: :(
  15. D

    Your Favorite Forgetful Jones Moments

    I Remembered that too don music 2004.But how did it go again? Because I just remember when he puts the telephone on his nose when :) says :That is not your ear!!! and he finally got it right when he puts it in his ear.Besides Who was Forgetful talking to and What year was it??
  16. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    I told you,It's Steve Whitmire!
  17. D

    Forgetful Jones' Bath

    (1)What happens in this skit? (2)What year was it?
  18. D

    Capital I and Lowercase N

    (1)Is The Garden Song on there? (2)What Other SS Songs are there?
  19. D

    Oscar's Softer side

    Don Music 2004,Which Human Characters Hugged Elmo Goodnight???
  20. D

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    Rjschex,Do you know when you'll start tape trading???
Top