Search results

  1. D

    A You're Adorable

    Ssetta,Why do you think it's #54 when it was not listed :confused:
  2. D

    Is the "Sesame Place" theme park worthwhile?

    Oh It still is Andywan!If you want to see what other stuff they have,Go To: www.sesameplace.com ;) :) :p :( :grouchy:
  3. D

    Who would you like to have seen as a guest on Sesame Street?

    Here's One: How about "Raven Symone"? You know from The TV Show "That's So Raven" and Very Old Episodes from "The Cosby Show. What do you think???? :flirt: :) :p :( :grouchy:
  4. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    I'm shocked they never did 0 for The Number of The Day on Season 35! :eek:
  5. D

    Is the "Sesame Place" theme park worthwhile?

    I've been a least a lot times and it's so much fun!!! :excited: :excited: :cool: :flirt: :)
  6. D

    Two questions for you Sesame fans...

    Well,I am absolutely not sure who it was. :p :concern: But Jim Henson was the voice of The Baker. :)
  7. D

    The set of Sesame Street

    I remembered her!
  8. D

    Two questions for you Sesame fans...

    And:(1)Learning About Numbers (2)Elmo's World:Bathtime and More Just Three are going to be released on June 8th.
  9. D

    Two questions for you Sesame fans...

    Right!It will definately be released on Tuesday June 8th! ;)
  10. D

    Monster Clubhouse

    Oh Wait Don Music 2004 On Season 35,They did use one that was way different on #4082.(The Last Episode From Season 35)
  11. D

    My Local PBS Station

    If they don't sell copies,I'll wait very patiently to be released on DVD one of these years! ;) :) :p :( :grouchy:
  12. D

    Monster Clubhouse

    On Season 34,They used just one.
  13. D

    My Local PBS Station

    Do you think The People from WHYY saying something that's true? You Know,If you could buy copies of older SS Episodes From The Sesame Workshop. What do you think anybody :confused:
  14. D

    Who would you like to have seen as a guest on Sesame Street?

    Right Now,Here's some guests I would to see is: Dave Coulier Bob Saget Will Smith Martin Lawrence That's all I can think of now!! There will soon be some more! ;)
  15. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Well,He did say a word.All He just said is:Ready Patti? and When she answered to get it right,Chris said:I will!(Which is not edit out) :smirk: :sympathy:
  16. D

    Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

    Yes.It was there at the end.
  17. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    On Yesterday's Episode,Who had a favorite SS Moment and What was it about?I missed it!
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    A very good thing about #4077 is: They aired a very old Ernie and Bert segment from the 1980's when Ernie and Bert build a snowman and at the end Ernie uses Bert's hat and scarf. I have not seen that in a long while! :p :(
  19. D

    My Local PBS Station

    Nope.They used too!
  20. D

    My Local PBS Station

    Guess What Everybody,My Local PBS Station WHYY (The Philadelphia PBS Station)E-mailed Me Back About Older Sesame Street Episodes That They're not allowed to air back and Here's What They Said: Unfortunately,We are only given the rights to air episodes for a certain amount of time.If you would...
Top