Search results

  1. D

    Mr. Hooper's death

    Mr.Hooper did die and Alan is now working in Mr.Hoopers Store.
  2. D

    "Sesame Street" Subway Commercial

    I saw it and it's so good!!!!! :) :cool: :)
  3. D

    The Count Needs Help! Part 8

    (1)What year was that Mary Poppins Skit? (2)What's the name of the song she sang? (3)How good is it?
  4. D

    Upcoming DVD's: 8-3, 8-31 and 10-5

    Ssetta,Do you know yet?
  5. D

    Classic Sesame song in a Subway commercial

    Yes.I sure did and I like it a lot!!! :)
  6. D

    New movies coming out...

    I would also like to see Spider Man 2.So as other movies like: Garfield and Around The World In 80 Days. The Last Movie I saw in theaters is Shrek 2. Also Spider Man 3 will be released in theaters May 4,2007! :cool:
  7. D

    Other humans in Ernie and Bert's apartment

    That Little Girl Shela was even in Ernie and Bert's Apartment too. :p :(
  8. D

    Upcoming DVD's: 8-3, 8-31 and 10-5

    Do you know Which Grover Skits will be on the DVD Celebration Of Me Grover yet Ssetta?If you don't,Please just let me know here when Vicki Levy tells you first then you can tell me next!!Okay?? Thanks! -Dante :) ;) :excited:
  9. D

    This thread was brought to you by the letter I!

    (1)what year was that skit? (2)How is it? :p :(
  10. D

    Upcoming DVD's: 8-3, 8-31 and 10-5

    Ssetta,Does Vicki Levy From The SS Music Department Know What Grover Skits will be on there???(Celebration Of Me Grover)
  11. D

    Rocky and Bullwinkle Season DVD (August 31, 2004)!

    That's good.Since they're doing that,They will be releasing Celebration Of Me Grover.I wonder what's this about?
  12. D

    Please, does anyone know about this pic?

    Mike, (1)What year was that song? (2)How good is it?
  13. D

    Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

    Nope,The King is good.
  14. D

    Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

    Was Prince Charming Bad??? (I know The Fairy God Mother Was!!!)
  15. D

    Searching for someone who wants shows I have

    What Muppet Skits do you get on these episode #'s: 2282 2283 2291 2292 2312 2313 2405 2440 2795 2874 2969 2970 :confused:
  16. D

    Danger song

    Yes!With Little Jerry and The Monotones!!!
  17. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Monopoly

    Phillip,Do you know what month SS Monopoly is releasing in stores? :p :) :(
  18. D

    Classic SS Episodes on DVD

    Hey,The SW's e-mail is:sesameworkshop@sesameworkshop.org When I asked them when are they going to release classic sesame street episodes on DVD,They said to me:The message could not be delivered because you do not have create permissions on this folder or it is only available to folder owners...
  19. D

    Favorite Count Von Count Moments

    Mickey Moose,What year was that skit? (you know The Count going to Charlie's Restaurant ordering Hot Dogs)and How is it???
Top