Search results

  1. D

    Monster Hits on DVD

    You could just do it however way you wanted to be furryfella. ;)
  2. D

    Classic SS On DVD...

    Right!!! ;)
  3. D

    New movies coming out...

    AndyWan Kenobi,What's BTTF just mean :confused:
  4. D

    R-car

    I remember it too.
  5. D

    Ask Oscar

    (9)From Post #7,Why did Oscar just show Telly those two pictures? (10)Who performed Telly?
  6. D

    Ask Oscar

    Does Oscar just get tired of Telly's Questions and annoyed too?
  7. D

    Ask Oscar

    And,What just happens next?
  8. D

    Ask Oscar

    Does Telly ask a lot of questions to Oscar?
  9. D

    Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

    Thank you Beauregard! I just didn't know that because Drum Eater just that there is something else during the credits. :)
  10. D

    Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

    What else did they show during the credits instead of the donkey and the dragon Drum Eater :confused:
  11. D

    Other humans in Ernie and Bert's apartment

    Gee Bee, (1)What year was that Ernie and Bert Skit Where Ernie just tried to bring Big Bird in the house for a joke or for a game? (2)How good is it?
  12. D

    Bert's Birthday

    Hey Everybody,Do you all know that today is Bert's Birthday??? Because I am just so glad that one of my favorite muppet's birthday is today!!!Happy Birthday Bert!!!!!!!!!! :( :excited: :)
  13. D

    Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

    Hey Oliver,Guess What else I just found so far,More Description about this DVD! It says:Get ready for a salute to everyone's favorite blue-furred Muppet,as the "Sesame Street" crew looks back on Grover's most memorable appearances as superhero,waiter,singing telegram delivery "person" and more...
  14. D

    "One Of These Things" in Subway Ad

    I sure did.I saw just this before and It is just so good!!!!!! :) :)
  15. D

    Celebration Of Me Grover DVD

    Not Until Tuesday August 31st Oliver.I wish Ssetta could just tell me this But I don't know why he won't just me.Sorry Oliver!! :( Not until Tuesday August 31st! :smirk:
  16. D

    Ask Oscar

    (1)How many of these skits were just made? (2)What names are they in these skits? (3)What just happen's in these skits? (4)What year were they? (5)How are they? (6)If Just Good or Bad,How Good or Bad is it??? :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:
  17. D

    I hope Sesame Workshop never sells the company

    Gee Bee,Were you just the 808th person to sign this petition??
  18. D

    What is available at the Muppet Vision gift shop?

    That Store also sells Sesame Street Stuff too. Which is:The Best of Ernie and Bert(VHS) A Couple Different Sound Books! :) :( :p
Top