Search results

  1. D

    Sketches wanted--looking for traders

    Rjschex,Do you still know when you'll trade with us?
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: What's the Name of that Song? DVD

    Since The Gospel Alphabet is on there,Does Chris Talk on it or Is it the one where he don't talk with cartoon letters on it??
  3. D

    Ray Charles dies at 73

    I liked his Powerball Commercials.
  4. D

    The Sesame Street Cookbook (1978)

    Thank you anyway!
  5. D

    New RARE Sesame Pictures

    Another One is with Herbert Birdsfoot,Roosevelt Franklin,His Mother,Cookie Monster,and Herry Monster. (1)What is this about? (2)What year was it? (3)How is it? :cool: :flirt:
  6. D

    What classic skits do you want on the upcoming DVD?

    Blackurth,How do you know the DVD "The Street We Live On" will really really really have Bonus Classic Skits on there???? :eek: :eek: (1)Who told you that? (2)How many will be on there? (3)Which ones will be on there? (4)Why will they just have them on there?? :eek:
  7. D

    New RARE Sesame Pictures

    I also love them too!!!They're very nice.I remember that Ernie and Bert Skit With Ingrid.What was it about,What year was it,and How is it??
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Kermit talks to a guy that's invisible but his hat.After a long talk with him,he then brings all of his family that's invisible and they all wear hats like him. :)
  9. D

    Sesame Street Videos/DVD's

    This is all the skits what I quite know: Rock and Roll:Monster In The Mirror(Original Version)Sung By Grover(1989),Telephone Rock Sung By Little Jerry and The Monotones(1974),You're Alive Sung By Chris and The Alphabeats,Rock and Roll Readers Sung By Chris and The Alphabeats,It's Hip To Be A...
  10. D

    Sesame Street Monopoly coming this summer

    I just can't wait to buy this because this would be so good!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
  11. D

    The Sesame Street Cookbook (1978)

    Hi,I was just wondering which website I can buy this at.Please Help If you can? Thanks!!! :halo: ;) :D
  12. D

    Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

    Me Too!But It Better Be Others That Were Never Before Seen On Noggin. Like Episodes From:1969 To 1993 and 1994 To 1997!!!(Any Episodes That Were Never Before Seen On Noggin and Any Episodes Before ELMO'S WORLD!!!!!!!) :) :p :(
  13. D

    Other character's in Oscar's Trashcan

    What did Placido do and What year was this??
  14. D

    Upcoming DVD's: 8-3, 8-31 and 10-5

    I would hope they release Grover and The Rowboat(3 Part Segments)on Celebratrion Of Me Grover. :)
  15. D

    Favorite Sesame Street Humans

    Nope,Olivia is not on anymore.
  16. D

    Upcoming DVD's: 8-3, 8-31 and 10-5

    I never seen it either but I do remember seeing the cover. Songs I remember on the cover on the VHS tape is: Imagine That Sung By Ernie(1985) Dancing Shoes(1990) Happy Happy Happiness(A Cartoon) That's All I Remember Cheebo!
  17. D

    Upcoming DVD's: 8-3, 8-31 and 10-5

    Hey Everybody,Do you know On Tuesday August 3rd,August 31st,and October 5th,Sesame Street DVD's will be released!!! :excited: On Tuesday August 3rd,They will release: Sesame Street Celebrates Around The World(1993 New Years Eve Special) Elmo's Magic Cookbook(2001) Elmo's World:The Street...
  18. D

    Sesame Street Missing Muppets

    I don't know who did!
  19. D

    Sesame Street "Muppets"

    They still are Muppets!! :) :p :(
  20. D

    The Beatles' Parody Lyrics

    Why What happened to it??? :sympathy: :( :cry:
Top