Search results

  1. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    You can always unscrew the screws on the back and even put it in a new cartridge if necessary. There as never been a VHS Cassette or 8-Track I have not been able to fix.
  2. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    No I checked that is EACTLY how it come up in my ripping program.
  3. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    Glad to do it.
  4. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    If you still have the VHs you can scotch tape it together
  5. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    IF YOU WANT QUICKER DOWNLOADING GO TO MEGA.CO.NZ AND USE THIS LOGIN: Username: scaredycamp@gmail.com Password: soweirdfan Disc 1 TITLE_01.mpg https://mega.co.nz/#!FwFGESgA!A-0M9079PF_KFSxLAWl1PQ9EWiEPBgsOsBn1K3f5qzU TITLE_03.mpg...
  6. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    My email is ghostwriter_889@hotmail.com I will email you the links after you send me Muppet Monsters So I get the address. I am uploading Disc 3 to MEGA RIGHT NOW then I will be ready. Bob
  7. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    I will send you trhat. My DropBox ain't working right now so I ahve to use Mega.
  8. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    Can you upload them for me? I want to see them so badly. Thanks.
  9. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    You only have the intro? I have that. I was looking for the full episodes. Do you have them?
  10. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    I will trade you volmume 1 Old School. I want Little Muppet Monsters. The files will be too big for Sendspace. I may have to use MEGA. It is fast and easy with a password which I will give you. Let me know if this is Ok first. Thanks.
  11. SesameFever

    New All-Muppet Museum?

    I can't wait. When will it be finished?
  12. SesameFever

    New All-Muppet Museum?

    Thanks.
  13. SesameFever

    New All-Muppet Museum?

    Tha Thanks because I heard it was gonna be on Long Island.
  14. SesameFever

    New All-Muppet Museum?

    Thanks.
  15. SesameFever

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I am looking for any and all Mister Rogers albums. I only have 21 Songs from Mister Rogers and TOMORROW On The Children's Corner. If anyone has AROUND The Children's Corner I will be VERY grateful. Thanks.
  16. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    Cool when you get time put them on SendSpace. Please. Thank you.
  17. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    Glad to help and Thanks. Have any of my requests?
  18. SesameFever

    Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

    Here is The Fantastic Miss Biggy Show Can you send me Season 4 & 5 Episodes of The Muppet Show? ANY Episodes of Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour. Thanks. http://www.sendspace.com/file/9v12jt
  19. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I will take the Kermit Interview. Thanks.
  20. SesameFever

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks
Top