Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Wizard of Oz in Australia

    Look at this ;)
  2. MuppetDanny

    UK: Muppets Wizard of Oz DVD News

    I was looking at the DVD shop on Disney.co.uk and they had "Muppet Wizard of Oz" DVD listed and get this.......... the DVD will have the Widescreen version (as well as the full screen version)! :excited: However the website has not listed the special features, I hope the UK DVD won't fall...
  3. MuppetDanny

    Whose autograph do you have?

    ReneeLouvier and MC Hope everyone will enjoy the rarely seen Richard Hunt's autograph. enjoy to view click here
  4. MuppetDanny

    Whose autograph do you have?

    I got Jim & Richard's from an autograph dealer a couple of years ago. I got the autographs on "Henson the Works" book when I went on set of "MTI" :)
  5. MuppetDanny

    New UK Fraggle DVD's in 2006

    DVDTimes has reviewed "Fraggle Rock: Let There Be Rock" 2-DVD set and they are not impressed....................... CLICK TO VIEW
  6. MuppetDanny

    UK TV : Miss Piggy on This Morning

    Just to let UK Fans to know that Channel 4 will be showing again "Zippy and George's Puppet Legends" here's the details : Brian Henson (with a beard ;) ) & Chris Langham are in this show.
  7. MuppetDanny

    Muppets in Look in Mag!!!!

    Muppets appered a few times on "Look in" front cover, the ones I know of are : 1) Season 1 puppets inc. Kermit in center 2) Season 1 puppets inc. Sweetums 3) Kermit, Piggy & Lee Majors 4) Kermit, Piggy & Fozzie - The Muppet Movie 5) Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo & Fozzie - The Muppets Goes to the...
  8. MuppetDanny

    Rare appearances

    One episode called "Eight Flags over the Nursery" had Link and Dr. Strangpork (not as babies) once ;)
  9. MuppetDanny

    Whose autograph do you have?

    I have few Muppet autograhps : Henson the Works Book: Brian Henson (with personal note) John Henson Dave Goelz Gonzo (with personal note) All of Goelz TMS characters Kermit (with personal note) Steve Whitmire Blackpool Illuminations Programme: Jim Henson Kermit Richard Hunt...
  10. MuppetDanny

    Muppets as british as fish n chips

    So your dad is a Muppet fan too? - that's great :) I don't surpose you have in your video collection, original airings of "The Muppet Show" do you? - I have a vast Muppet Archive (click my hyperlink below ;) )
  11. MuppetDanny

    Jim Henson's Puppet Improv March 8-12

    Since the show is by HBO, will this the Improv show will be shown on television?
  12. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    Great pic :D
  13. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    Great pics ! :crazy: Keep them coming :zany:
  14. MuppetDanny

    What happened to David Lazer?

    Here you go :zany: : http://www.henson.com/company/david_lazer.html
  15. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    How about this ? : CLCIK TO VIEW hope it helps
  16. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    ;) Hi Chris, I'm fine - I will contact you very soon :) I think this will confirm our question ;)
  17. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    Is it "Antiques Roadshow Next Generation" ?
  18. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Central ePicwar Episode I

    Maybe ;) :p
  19. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Collectable Pics

    Welcome Kaiser Gonzo, Looking forward to see your muppet stuff :)
  20. MuppetDanny

    Seasons 2-5 DVD

    The link does work smiply right click on the mouse and "save target as.....". (the file is a "zip" file). This should help you ;) CLICK TO VIEW
Top