Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Muppets' WOZ Help

    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me, I am currently updating my trading page and I am was wondering can anyone clarify this sample ("save target as....") clip of "Wizard of Oz". I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm if this is widescreen. Any info about this would be great Thanks :)
  2. MuppetDanny

    Spitting Image puppets

    For your viewing pleasure here's an interview with Louise Gold about the how the puppets are operated (with Chris "Red Dwarf" Barrie & Steve Nallon) from a documentary shown last christmas - enjoy :crazy: "save target as....." :www.angelfire.com/planet/muppets2/spit_gold.zip
  3. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Central ePicwar Episode I

    Found some more - enjoy : Muppet bug Statler & Waldof The Cube Cosby Show #1 Cosby Show #2 Cosby Show #3 Cosby Show #4 Cosby Show #5 San Diego Comic Con 2004 - Farscape - view more click here Jim Henson and Ninja Turtles Bunsen & Beaker French Muppet DVDs Jim Henson Spike...
  4. MuppetDanny

    Two Plaza Sesamo DVD

    There's quite a few volumes about (according to: venturadistribution.com), if anyone is interested you can download hi-res front cover art : Me Gusta Ser Yo Vamos A Cantar! (Let's Sing!) and Muppets Magic - I know :p :zany:
  5. MuppetDanny

    UK DVD : "Muppets Magic"

    I just discovered on the bbfc website that has passed ]"MUPPETS MAGIC - FROM THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW" DVD! Blackstar (Sendit.com), Amazon and Play.com hasn't listed, so lets hope and wait.
  6. MuppetDanny

    New UK Fraggle DVD's in 2006

    I just been on the bbfc website and the episodes for ''Let there be Rock'' are : and for "Down At Fraggle Rock" Again they are the same episodes and documentary featured on the CTHE DVD a while back. However, I think HIT has used all of episodes from CTHE DVD and fingers crossed HIT will...
Top